Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Any good combos for goblin?

Rhino Keeper
    the only night hybrid i got was the moon..other thn tht i have the suckiest luck wid the night hybrids..they split everytime!!!!not one hybrid i have..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cherryblossom View Post
    Any good combos for goblin?
    Night + Fire
    Night + Ruby
    Lotus + Fire
    Lotus + Ruby

Those are the combos with the least fails. Try using the Lotus if Night keeps failing you. If you are on Android, then Night + Fire is the best

Executive Chef
    I only have one Night hybrid right now (Deep), and two Pink hybrids (Flower and Chocolate).

Because of my obsession with a certain Pink though I haven't actually tried for them much.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I only have one Night hybrid right now (Deep), and two Pink hybrids (Flower and Chocolate).

Because of my obsession with a certain Pink though I haven't actually tried for them much.
    Kite or Mask? lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    the only night hybrid i got was the moon..other thn tht i have the suckiest luck wid the night hybrids..they split everytime!!!!not one hybrid i have..
    what was your moon combo? i have tried light and night 6 times with no luck. i am now out of gold to speed the process and pretty pissed about it

Thanks! RotomGuy. I'll try using lotus when it's hatched!

Rhino Keeper
    Alrighty, 1st attempt at night was aether and magic which got me coral XP once my diamond is at breeding lvl then I'll try a diamond x diamond combo.

Any other recommendations?

Host(ess)
    After many, many, many fails trying for Moon using Night/Light combo, last week I threw in Tiny/Night just to see what would happen and got Moon on the very first try. Maybe try that combo? Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I just hatched my very first night hybrid! I had been trying for a couple weeks with Night/Scarecrow, and when I switched it up to Aurora/Night my Hunter showed up!