Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Rhino Keeper
    Have been trying for hunter for atleast 2 weeks with Night/Forest and have seen nothing but 5xcorals, 6xislands, 3xpoisons, 5xaethers, 2xatlantis and 1 familiar, (7 super rares) why does it have to be so difficult.

Host(ess)
    The night dragon is an extremely hard breed. I finally gave up on using night and used onyx/ diamond. Took about 20 tries but finally got it!

Rhino Keeper
    2 more corals yesterday and started the day with a coral, If i could get onyx i would prob give him a go, might have to try for night elf.

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying for Dark Angel, kept getting Night and Magic all long breeds. Gave up seems like even Helios is also a long breed still at it 39x's and counting. On the other hand my DS on my mini is doing great, Got Night and the Mask. Seems like it depends on your game; one is great and the other is just down hill.LOL

Rhino Keeper
    went back to night/diamond 12 hour fail

Wow, a second night hybrid! Night Elf is on the nest, from Dark Angel and Coral.That makes TWO night hybrids since the beginning of March. I did slow down on my night breeding to just a few times per week and worked on other dragon types. Excited to have another!

Two in a row! I started focusing solely on night dragons again ths past week. First i got a Leo, i have no idea what i used for that, thought i put dark angel and winter in the den. Did da and winter again and got Moon! Then did da and coral and got illusion! It has Only taken me six months to get four black hybrids, lol.

Unbelievable! After Friday's success i got two corals, then.....Goblin!, from crusader and lotus. Then fruitful, then Deep!, from da and water. Four new black hybrids within 5 days! Yay

Quote Originally Posted by fitfunsparkle View Post
    Unbelievable! After Friday's success i got two corals, then.....Goblin!, from crusader and lotus. Then fruitful, then Deep!, from da and water. Four new black hybrids within 5 days! Yay
    Too lazy to breed my Nights lol

I have question and I cant seem to find the answer. I am wanting to breed two dragons but I am afraid I will get one that needs a habitat I haven't leveled up enough to buy. So I guess my question is....Is it possible to breed a dragon you haven't leveled up enough to buy?