Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Wow, my breeding luck is at an all time low. I got the night dragon right away, evolved him, and have been breeding constantly, yet i have been unable to get even one hybrid. Meanwhile my husband has bat, hunter, deep, and maybe goblin. I get island, and island, and titan, and magic, and maybe a poison. At least when he failed a night hybrid he got a mystmoth!
    My poor dragon is exhausted! Ive never gone this long without being able to get a new hybrid when the new colors come out.
    Okay, i am hoping that by venting, my next breed will be a night hybrid lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I feel your pain, I think my Night Dragon wants a rest, too much breeding den action he's sending me 16hr fails to teach me a lesson. Next pairing (in 16hrs!) I'll let him have a rest, maybe feed him a little and even perhaps evolve him to L7.... then again I really want a Hunter - are there little blue pills to give my poor overworked Night dragon a bit of pep??

Farm Supplier
    Yea, I am not having much luck either. I have managed only one dark hybrid with constant breeding.

Farm Supplier
    Yes me too!!! The only night hybrid I've got is the ultra rare in 2nd attempt. I'm so angry!!! But im not complaining.LOL. gimme those night hybrids!!!

Host(ess)
    Just got the 10th dud in a row....and I only have 25 dragon types so there are so many out there that would have been new ones and welcome. I'm giving it until the end of the weekend and if I am still only getting coral and magic, I am quitting the game. Couldn't get the four leaf either, only fruitful and fairy again and again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    I feel your pain, I think my Night Dragon wants a rest, too much breeding den action he's sending me 16hr fails to teach me a lesson. Next pairing (in 16hrs!) I'll let him have a rest, maybe feed him a little and even perhaps evolve him to L7.... then again I really want a Hunter - are there little blue pills to give my poor overworked Night dragon a bit of pep??
    LOLOLOL... the little blue pills comment made me laugh out loud. I JUST got a goblin after trying so long.. i used lvl 6 night and lvl 7 ruby to get it!

Rhino Keeper
    all i have are corals trying to get the hybrids..finally gave up and put my light dragon to breed instead..getting a virtue in the den as far as i know..(33 hrs)

Executive Chef
    LOLLing at the blue pills. my night dragon doesn't seem to have very strong genes too. I keep getting duds. -.- not even a titan dragon! I'd welcome that fail, since I don't have one. Ugh.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    LOLLing at the blue pills. my night dragon doesn't seem to have very strong genes too. I keep getting duds. -.- not even a titan dragon! I'd welcome that fail, since I don't have one. Ugh.
    i'd GLADLY give you the two i have just bred!!!

Wish i could give you a titan. I've bred several extras and those are a long fail!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast