Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-14-13 Dark Angel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    People now excited trying new dragon, i am still crazy fail con this guy, why have to same hours with night?�� Want dark angel so bad,
    Agreed, I rather try for a rare older dragon than to keep up with so many new dragons that are released weekly
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Kennedward, thank you! I thougt i been talk to myself here but u answer me lol,i think you are very lucky or good experience when breeding a dragons, got whole set of dismond and some other limited dragon😊 i had try alot of combo here people had been successfully get dark angel but no work, i search i gone to the web dragon wikia n saw alot information about DA but look alike it getting harder then before, i may quit breed for awhile to see if any different when i come back, seen m so busy when weather warming up ,

Nightclub Owner
    I've been busy as well, hence why I was never on the forum much, anyways, my breeding combo probably won't do you any good as it was simply Night and Diamond.

So yes, like you said, my luck has been pretty good with Diamonds, as pretty much every single one I bred was using Diamond and the other single colored dragon.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Yea, after trying many combo i am now back to night n dismond, all i got is alot of water and magic, not even fail an elf so i can have another black to try,

Nightclub Owner
    It's all about luck really, the breeding results seems very random, and I've seen a lot of people getting Diamond dragons using a large number of different combos so it's hard to say which is the best one
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Seen diamond temple onsale i bought it again to retry this guy hope i get him this x

Nightclub Owner
    Good luck!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Kennedward thank you to sent me luck finally i breed my dark angel my favorite diamond hybrid yay 💪🏼

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I bred 2 Dark Angels in less than 48 hours using Prime Eternal and Magic for one combo and Prime Eternal and Peacock for the other combo. I tried for so long to breed this dragon and now I have two. Now all I need is Black Diamond and my Diamond dragon collection will be complete...that is until another Diamond hybrid comes along.