Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-14-13 Dark Angel

Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    This one is driving me insane, Already try All combo listed, but nothing works, after get tired of a lot of wizards, I decide to change for diamond x Yinyang, the fails been corals, luckys, but now got a moon which is 31 h ( I would BE happy if it was my first but I already have one ), I forgot about moon, why is such a long fail?! I think I ll have to change combo again , to prevent another moon !
    Any tips from Does who got it ? I have All single black dragons (night, lotus, raven, onix, nightelf), which would BE better ?
    Thanks
    I would recommend using illusion, as it takes out all single fails e.g. water from the breeding pool. It also removes any uncertainty from the 23 hours breeding time, as night is removed from the breeding results. However, I've had no luck breeding this one either.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!" Cave Johnson

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip2TheEnd View Post
    I would recommend using illusion, as it takes out all single fails e.g. water from the breeding pool. It also removes any uncertainty from the 23 hours breeding time, as night is removed from the breeding results. However, I've had no luck breeding this one either.
    Thanks, I did try unicorn x illusion for a couple of weeks, as was recomended before with no luck, but will try it again, thanks hope it works!

Executive Chef
    Thanks, I did try unicorn x illusion for a couple of weeks, as was recomended before with no luck, but will try it again, thanks hope it works!
    lol, unicorn and illusion has been my combo for my 2nd DA xD that was extreme luck though, i wouldn't recommend using it.

do you have anubis? definitely give anubis x night a shot, it worked for so many others. and the major fails are corals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    lol, unicorn and illusion has been my combo for my 2nd DA xD that was extreme luck though, i wouldn't recommend using it.

do you have anubis? definitely give anubis x night a shot, it worked for so many others. and the major fails are corals
    I do, yeah I saw your post before, that was why I tried that combo with no luck, I think I didnt try anubis x night, I will give it a try hope I get this one !

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post

Don't use Unicorn with illusion! Use diamond.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!" Cave Johnson

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying for Dark Angel for a week or so, now I've put it on hold since I've so many useless Lv3 dragons (dragons that were fails and I already have) waiting to evolve so that I can trade them into gems.

No luck so far, but it seems like what most of the people here have said, while you can avoid using Diamond and Night to avoid getting regular water and magic, even with other combos it's not easy to get Dark Angel, you would end up with other combos like the various Water and Magic hybrid dragons that I've been getting.

Not sure if anyone have better combos, but so far I am having no luck on this dragon.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip2TheEnd View Post
    Don't use Unicorn with illusion! Use diamond.
    Ok, will try that next thanks

Executive Chef
    OMG I cant believe but I got DA, SPECIAL thanks to cedkugedchgd, who sugest me to try anubis x night, got it on my 4th attempt, thank youuuuuuuu sooooooo much

Also thanks to skip2theend and kennedward who also give me encoragement and sugest some combos

Im afraid to touch my nest lol, just bought a diamond habitat to put it, I think DA deserves a diamond habitat, even if I have to sell his habitat later, like I did to most of my diamonds hibryds, but thanks Tl to increase habitats, now I can get my 6 dragons out of storege, wooooohooo, Im soooooo happy My only problem now is to decide which dragon I will try to breed, maybe will try for helios or prism, I did try for them when them were released but after 70 attempts for each I give up, maybe I will have luck this time For those who still trying or will, keep trying you will get it sonner or later. Good luck!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	12402
    My new baby egg so cute !

Executive Chef
    OMG I cant believe but I got DA, SPECIAL thanks to cedkugedchgd, who sugest me to try anubis x night, got it on my 4th attempt, thank youuuuuuuu sooooooo much

Also thanks to skip2theend and kennedward who also give me encoragement and sugest some combos

Im afraid to touch my nest lol, just bought a diamond habitat to put it, I think DA deserves a diamond habitat, even if I have to sell his habitat later, like I did to most of my diamonds hibryds, but thanks Tl to increase habitats, now I can get my 6 dragons out of storege, wooooohooo, Im soooooo happy My only problem now is to decide which dragon I will try to breed, maybe will try for helios or prism, I did try for them when them were released but after 70 attempts for each I give up, maybe I will have luck this time For those who still trying or will, keep trying you will get it sonner or later. Good luck!

aaahhh icant believe it, i'm so happy for you! so glad my combo worked - i feel like a hero! just kidding, lol.

anyways, congrats!

Nightclub Owner

No problem my friend, and congrats on your new egg!!!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)