Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-14-13 Dark Angel

Fashion Designer
    Just got a 23 hour timer using Quetzal and Night, only outcome I see from the breeding calculator is Dark Angel. Was going for troll ( which has been very elusive ) but I'll take this "fail" instead

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Just got a 23 hour timer using Quetzal and Night, only outcome I see from the breeding calculator is Dark Angel. Was going for troll ( which has been very elusive ) but I'll take this "fail" instead

It could be another night? It's possible and stranger things have happened. Hope its a DA though! Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    It could be another night? It's possible and stranger things have happened. Hope its a DA though! Good luck!
    I'll probably speed it before I leave work in about 9 hours or so, will let you guys know the results although I'm pretty sure it's DA and not Night... if it's Night, someone has got to edit the calculator on it.

Fashion Designer
    I'll probably speed it before I leave work in about 9 hours or so, will let you guys know the results although I'm pretty sure it's DA and not Night... if it's Night, someone has got to edit the calculator on it.
    Sped it up as I was working on an inventory project ( see new post incoming shortly ), and yup DA.

Executive Chef
    quetzal x night can't result into another night.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    quetzal x night can't result into another night.
    Hi could you please enlighten me on that? Why cant it result into another night? thanks ::3

Fashion Designer
    Sped it up as I was working on an inventory project ( see new post incoming shortly ), and yup DA.
    Congrats ^_^v

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Hi could you please enlighten me on that? Why cant it result into another night? thanks ::3
    i don't know exactly, but i think the breeding rules are like that...

cause i've never ever heard of somebody who has gotten a night from night + x-element (except diamond or night itself) yet. also, nobody has ever gotten a virtue from virtue + x-element (except diamond or virtue itself).

and since i tried for prism with angel x stone about 30 times and none of them resulted into a stone... things are getting pretty obvious xD and the 23hours breeding time i had with unicorn x illusion a few weeks before also turned out to be DA

i can't really find a rule for that :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i don't know exactly, but i think the breeding rules are like that...

cause i've never ever heard of somebody who has gotten a night from night + x-element (except diamond or night itself) yet. also, nobody has ever gotten a virtue from virtue + x-element (except diamond or virtue itself).

and since i tried for prism with angel x stone about 30 times and none of them resulted into a stone... things are getting pretty obvious xD and the 23hours breeding time i had with unicorn x illusion a few weeks before also turned out to be DA

i can't really find a rule for that :/

I've gotten a virtue from breeding virtue and justice, virtue and naga, virtue and life () and some other odd combo.

As far as night is concerned when I was trying for DA or night elf, I used your combo of unicorn and illusion and got two nights. It was horrible. So I tried to breed for a goblin to get the large black gems. Have that up after three days too. Patience is not my strong point.

After this mist gets out or the den ill try quetzal and night and see what happens. All of these dragons annoy me now. That's why I'm not feeding any of them for the weekend!

Executive Chef
    I've gotten a virtue from breeding virtue and justice, virtue and naga, virtue and life () and some other odd combo.

As far as night is concerned when I was trying for DA or night elf, I used your combo of unicorn and illusion and got two nights. It was horrible. So I tried to breed for a goblin to get the large black gems. Have that up after three days too. Patience is not my strong point.

After this mist gets out or the den ill try quetzal and night and see what happens. All of these dragons annoy me now. That's why I'm not feeding any of them for the weekend!
    Virtue x justic can get you virtue because A justice has a red in it and a white. So does virtue. They both combine and boom! Virtue. (Remember the color splitting rules?)

Virtue x naga
    Well, they're both pink so virtue is a basic fail for it.

Virtue x life
    The red in life combines with the light from virtue.

So there you have it. That's how you got mr.virtue