Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sleepless City - Levels 97 - 102

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I'm on 102 now. (...) I'm on your tail, Phaedrakiki. lol
    Lol!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the hint on 100, Phaedrakki. I was preparing for a long frustrating battle and when I read that you'd come through in two tries, I approached it with a positive attitude, got lucky with a few blasters and got 3 stars on my fourth try.

Thumbs up

Awesome! That makes me happy!

Farm Supplier
    Phaedrakki's hints were also right on target for 102. I focused on the sides rather than the center and somehow that helped me make the bombs and blasters I needed to get rid of the initial doom jewels. You do have to make sure new ones don't spoil everything, but focusing on the sides was the key for me.

Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    Thanks for the hint on 100, Phaedrakki. I was preparing for a long frustrating battle and when I read that you'd come through in two tries, I approached it with a positive attitude, got lucky with a few blasters and got 3 stars on my fourth try.
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    Phaedrakki's hints were also right on target for 102. I focused on the sides rather than the center and somehow that helped me make the bombs and blasters I needed to get rid of the initial doom jewels. You do have to make sure new ones don't spoil everything, but focusing on the sides was the key for me.
    Congrats! Onwards to the next region!

I'm stuck on 101!!! Any tips on this level? Need to dig down 14 meters and I am getting to 6 or 7 before time runs out. At this rate I may never finish 101.

Did you see my comment (#28?) I know 101 was difficult. Does it have doom jewels, too?

Rhino Keeper
    I passed Level 101 on my iPad a while ago. Now playing it on my iPhone. After many attempts I finally got to "Goal Achieved", with two stars, but the next display said "Level 101 Failed", and no stars. It's very frustrating when you pass a level after so many attempts, but a bug prevents it from getting recorded as such.

New Resident
    level 102 is indeed a bear. but what's worse is that when you do finally pass that level you can't move on to the next island bcz you need to get 6 more stars. what I find most frustrating is that even when you pass a level like 102 the software won't give you the second star. stars not being awarded happens on lots of levels not just in sleepless city. any ideas on why that happens

Stars are based on the points you earn in each level, and every level has different requirements regarding points needed per star. I got 2 stars on 102 with 184K points. If you had more points than that & only one star, we might have different versions (they make changes to levels now and then.) Luckily, once you earn stars, you keep them--even if the requirements change.

As for moving on to the next island: you have to have an average of 2 stars per level (total) to advance. So for Pearl of the Sea island, you'd need 102 x 2...or 204 stars. They can be earned on any level. The easiest way to get those extra 6 stars is to go back to the earliest/easiest islands & replay 1 or 2-star levels to improve your scores. Remember, you get the most points when matching jewels while other jewels are falling. So keep them moving--scores will be higher. There are other tips for getting more stars

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234