Thread: Other farms appearing on my device!

New Resident

Angry Other farms appearing on my device!

I really hope someone can help, I've emailed support and had no help at all.

I bought my son a tablet (brand new from a high street store) he wanted one especially so he can play Farm Story as he watches me play all the time.

I installed FS but instead of it being a brand new game, it already had someone's farm on it. The user ID was Lennon00. I thought this was really odd, the tablet was brand new so I couldn't understand how there could already be an ID linked to the tablet.

I emailed support and the following evening we tried FS again and it was a new farm. I assumed that they had read my email and managed to remove the existing ID and all was good. My son started his farm, he picked a user ID and got on with playing.

The following morning his farm was gone. This time there was a different farm with the user ID yumimumi0912. I had also received a reply to my email overnight, and the reply was telling me how to transfer an account to a new device. This isn't what I asked!!! He doesn't have an existing ID, he wants to have his own farm but can't because other farms keep appearing.

I checked the farm later and saw that the original Lennon00 account was back again! The next day I checked again and it was another one again, Chris somebody, I didn't keep a note of that ID and when I checked later it was gone and yet another one had appeared. This current one is a newish farm, the player has named their farm but not picked a user ID. So up to now we have had 5 different user ID's appear on the tablet. PLEASE can someone help.

All the farms that appear are quite new, all low level but are being played as there are always crops growing.

I emailed support again and explained it all again but that was 2 days ago and I still haven't had a reply. We have also tried Bakery Story and Restaurant Story and it's exactly the same.

The Honorable Panda
    Support will need to help you with this issue. It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.

I sent you a PM, you can find in in your profile.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-13-13 at 07:14 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request