Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpet player for Gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    Just like the Bassist, we have to BUY it in order to HAVE it. This is absolutely ridiculous. We should have been warned that the goals would cost gems to complete. They "sweetened" us up with selling the bassist for coins so we would continue the goals. I even paid the 15,000 coins (instrument cable) already in the Kick it Off goal. Had I known the trumpeter and piano would cost gems I wouldn't have started those goals. Further more, if we need to complete the Kick it off goal to unlock the drinks machine I wouldn't have bothered to accept those music sheets and drum sticks... SMH Must every good thing have a catch TL??
    I just finished the 25 beignets goal and it wanted me to buy a bassist. I went under my design tab and I had him unlocked so I placed him on the floor. It counted for that kick it off goal. Not sure if you can do that but I didn't have to pay anything for him. Hopefully I don't have to for the rest either, that would be stupid. I am only on the bake 35 bananas foster goal so I don't know if this even helps lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I just finished the 25 beignets goal and it wanted me to buy a bassist. I went under my design tab and I had him unlocked so I placed him on the floor. It counted for that kick it off goal. Not sure if you can do that but I didn't have to pay anything for him. Hopefully I don't have to for the rest either, that would be stupid. I am only on the bake 35 bananas foster goal so I don't know if this even helps lol.
    I did not get the bassist free with the beignets goal, it says "tap again to buy." It IS a small amount, are you sure you didn't spend 6,000 coins when you placed it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by theladymorgana View Post
    This has happened before- in RS christmas goals two years ago. It was intentional, and no amount of complaining ended it (the gem amount was a lot higher). This is why I don't had the clock, fruitcake, or stuffing from that year.
    Ooooh now I remember why I don't have those things too!

Farm Supplier
    No wonder the prices for everything was so cheap if they are going to hit us with a gem purchase to be able to continue the goals. And is that why we are being bombarded with gem sales?!? Really dodgy business practices. >

I just placed the bassist as well, it did take 6000 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The CMs are checking on this .
    Any new update, kooky panda?

Bad, bad thing this TL did. There is no point achieving a goal and having to buy the prize!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    I did not get the bassist free with the beignets goal, it says "tap again to buy." It IS a small amount, are you sure you didn't spend 6,000 coins when you placed it?
    Yeah i'm positive. I went under my design tab under my inventory and I had one in storage, after I completed the beignets goal. I didnt have to buy him. It might be different for the other band people I dont know i'm not there yet.

I definitely won't be spending 12 gems on THAT.. I'll skip for 4. Hopefully we won't need to purchase anything else with gems. You earn 2 gems for completing the entire goal so it's not that bad to skip it if you don't want the trumpet player. I think it's kind of ugly. The standing bassist looks nice though, I'm glad that didn't cot gems.

Oneclouddivine - I believe I did pay 6,000 coins for standing bassist too... It wasn't free.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    I didn't have to pay for mine - it had a little (1) next to it when I went to place it. I want to know about the others though. There doesn't seem to be much point in these goals if I only end up with a bass player in my jazz band!!!!!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast