Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpet player for Gems?

Rhino Keeper
    how long does it take to "check" on it?

soooooo disappointed in TL.
    if it's not one thing (high priced decorations),
    it's another (cheap prices but gem traps!)

Executive Chef
    Hopefully a mod or cm will clear this up soon..

Banned
    Well I just unlocked it.... Not spending gems to buy a decor I don't even want...since I'm just want the piano.... Maybe I'll skip with gems

Meanwhile I'm cooking the 12 hr dish ...on six appliances .... 45 more to go
    Will take me a couple days

This has happened before- in RS christmas goals two years ago. It was intentional, and no amount of complaining ended it (the gem amount was a lot higher). This is why I don't had the clock, fruitcake, or stuffing from that year.

Rhino Keeper
    Will we be getting an answer anytime soon? I stopped working on the goals.

Fashion Designer
    If this was intentional then that is just sad. I thought the entire point of goals was so EVERYONE could be involved. Not all of us are willing to skip all the goals with gems for a piano and not all of us are willing to waste 12 gems on a trumpet player that should be worth coins. We shouldn't feel forced to waste OUR gems we EARNED so we can finish a measly goal! Smh..

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    The goal does state that we must HAVE one trumpet player not BUY one. From past experience this leads me to speculate that we win it, and after the goal expires it will be available for purchase for those who did not complete the goals.
    Just like the Bassist, we have to BUY it in order to HAVE it. This is absolutely ridiculous. We should have been warned that the goals would cost gems to complete. They "sweetened" us up with selling the bassist for coins so we would continue the goals. I even paid the 15,000 coins (instrument cable) already in the Kick it Off goal. Had I known the trumpeter and piano would cost gems I wouldn't have started those goals. Further more, if we need to complete the Kick it off goal to unlock the drinks machine I wouldn't have bothered to accept those music sheets and drum sticks... SMH Must every good thing have a catch TL??

Executive Chef
    So we work hard and long on goals and then have to PAY to get rewarded?! That sounds ridiculously absurd and hypocritical to me. /angryface (so wish android had real emoji)

Alot of us got the option to install Bubble Mania (which is another issue by it self with its freezing and taking players energy) in order to earn gems for BS, was it TLs intention to have us earn gems and then be forced to spend them to complete a goal. And I use the word "force" because in the middle of the goal we realize that we must spend gems to continue. So its either we stop and count our losses, pay gems to skip the goal or pay gems to continue the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    So we work hard and long on goals and then have to PAY to get rewarded?! That sounds ridiculously absurd and hypocritical to me. /angryface (so wish android had real emoji)
    Yes.. so it would seem. After spending all that time and coins on building new appliances and baking all those recipes we have to spend GEMS, not coins, but GEMS to get our reward. I really feel bad for TL, trying to hit us with that low blow.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast