Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Trumpet player for Gems?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bunni9 View Post
    Wish I would have noticed that there wasn't a free trumpet player sitting in my inventory before I tapped it to place it, since the goal says to "have" a trumpet player....flushed 12 gems down the toilet before I even realized that I was purchasing the guy rather than simply grabbing him out storage.
    If you had one in storage you wouldn't have been able to purchase another one until you placed the one in storage.

Host(ess)
    Same thing happened to me! I'm not real happy here anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    IMHO, this is a done deal for two reasons: 1) No response from TL = they have no intention of changing the price from gems to coins. Think of how long people pleaded for a list of the holiday recipes that were going to be removed from our appliances or an answer to why the Candy Cane recipe was removed from a purchased appliance or why they won't install a purchase confirmation button. Umm...still waiting on answers to all of those questions. lol 2) There is NO WAY they are going to change the trumpet player purchase from gems to coins once players have started paying gems. If they didn't have a single sale of the trumpet player and everyone stopped the goal, they might consider it. But, that boat has sailed. If you want the drink machine, the least you have to do is pay 4 gems to skip the goal. If you want the trumpet player you'll have to pay 12 gems.
    I still plan to wait just in case. I do barely have enough gems earned to skip it comfortably for 4, though. I am in no hurry to finish the goal just yet.

I just fell into a gem trap, and it exchanged 10 of my gems for 138,000 in coins. I had 11 gems and was working to earn one more to get the trumpet player. So, I guess that means I'm done with these goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heidik901 View Post
    I just fell into a gem trap, and it exchanged 10 of my gems for 138,000 in coins. I had 11 gems and was working to earn one more to get the trumpet player. So, I guess that means I'm done with these goals.
    That coin buying trap seems to be presenting itself more often, lately. It's been showing up every day but I've been lucky to avoid it. I wonder if they widened the tap responsive area around the icon.....

Rhino Keeper
    How much does the drummer cost?

Quote Originally Posted by jennyh30 View Post
    How much does the drummer cost?
    it's 12k coins. unlocks after completing all the goals on jazz oven.

Farm Supplier
    You can still skip it for 4 gems. Master some short recipes for gems.

HMMMM - am I missing something? I dont even have a trumpet player in my goal locked section! I do agree with others though and think items needed to complete goal should be bought using coins. I realise TL staff have to make a living but imagine there are pleenty of people who will spend to get gems. Many less fortunates just cant afford it.

Fashion Designer
    I finished the quest last night and one was not added to my account, thought it was odd and just bought it so I could continue the quest chain...