Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpet player for Gems?

I will wait until the timer is about to run out before skipping the trumpet player, in hopes they will change it by then.

Quote Originally Posted by kofekat View Post
    Any chance we could please get an answer one way or the other?
    I think this is exactly it. As long as I've lurked on these boards, I've noticed that TL's lack of communication is one of their biggest problems. I feel bad for the moderators who sit on teh front lines and end up looking bad while waiting for some kind of response to communicate to us.

Just to let everyone know, The moderators who have responded to us really are paying attention. I sent a message to them and they did respond. It's just that they aren't getting any answers to give us. I'd like to thank kooky panda and frozenturtle for their attempts to help us.

Rhino Keeper
    I also caved in and bought it...x___x;;; I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't needed to unlock the drink machine but on the plus side it will be easy to get gems for the three drinks seeing how they range from 45 minutes, 1 hour and 2 hours!

Rhino Keeper
    i think i'm going to skip on the trumpet player ... rrgghhhhhh
    the goal with the gem ... ooo come on!!

me too..thinking like that...

i skipped buying the trumpeter. it did hurt to lose 4gems i worked so hard to get but at least i was able to get the drinks machine to earn back the gems... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by poisonoushades View Post
    I will wait until the timer is about to run out before skipping the trumpet player, in hopes they will change it by then.
    IMHO, this is a done deal for two reasons: 1) No response from TL = they have no intention of changing the price from gems to coins. Think of how long people pleaded for a list of the holiday recipes that were going to be removed from our appliances or an answer to why the Candy Cane recipe was removed from a purchased appliance or why they won't install a purchase confirmation button. Umm...still waiting on answers to all of those questions. lol 2) There is NO WAY they are going to change the trumpet player purchase from gems to coins once players have started paying gems. If they didn't have a single sale of the trumpet player and everyone stopped the goal, they might consider it. But, that boat has sailed. If you want the drink machine, the least you have to do is pay 4 gems to skip the goal. If you want the trumpet player you'll have to pay 12 gems.

Host(ess)
    On the bright side...You'll get the gems back if you skip for 4 gems and finish the goals, as you get 2 for finishing the drinks machine goal and 2 for one of the earlier ones.

Host(ess)
    Wish I would have noticed that there wasn't a free trumpet player sitting in my inventory before I tapped it to place it, since the goal says to "have" a trumpet player....flushed 12 gems down the toilet before I even realized that I was purchasing the guy rather than simply grabbing him out storage.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast