Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumpet player for Gems?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    What about the jazz drummer? Is that also for gem? Does anyone know
    Someone completed all the goals already said the drummer is 12,000 coins and she got the first piano free and the others would cost 42 gems

We're checking with the team on this. Thanks for your patience!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I didn't have to pay for mine - it had a little (1) next to it when I went to place it. I want to know about the others though. There doesn't seem to be much point in these goals if I only end up with a bass player in my jazz band!!!!!

I didnt have one in storage. I had to pay for him. Im happy to know the piano is free. From now until the time im finished with the pain perdu tomorrow, ill hold off om buyer the trumper player. In lieu of skipping, if the price hasnt changed ill go ahead and buy him.

I'm on iOS and paid $6000 for the bassist. I won't pay 12 gems for the trumpeter. Can we still get the drink machines if we finish all of the baking but don't buy the trumpeter?

I also paid $6000 for the bassist - but when I tried to buy the trumpet player they have it listed as a goal? ? The only thing I can figure out is that I have to make the bananas foster to get to buy the next player? But it's VERY unclear.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rbestmom View Post
    I also paid $6000 for the bassist - but when I tried to buy the trumpet player they have it listed as a goal? ? The only thing I can figure out is that I have to make the bananas foster to get to buy the next player? But it's VERY unclear.
    Yes that's right, the bananas foster unlocks the trumpet player then you have to serve 45 pain perdu tounlock the drummer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will check on this guys. .
    Now I'm curious to the fact if u 'check' on it and it does get fixed what happens to the people who spend gems to either buy it or skip it? Do we get ripped off from our gems bc everyone ALWAYS says "sorry. We cant redeem any gems". I'm saving to expand. Not to spend it on goals. I love bakery story but really disappointed here!

I'm sure kooky panda and CM are checking on this for us. Let's just be patience for awhile. I'm not buying the trumpet player or using gems to skip the goal when there's no confirmed answer of it yet. Don't wanna risk losing gems if this is a mistake on their part.

Farm Supplier
    I'm sure kooky panda and CM are checking on this for us. Let's just be patience for awhile.
    Really? Is that what you think? Cause I think as usual, TL's non-answer is our answer. They're not changing it, and we can deal with it. It's our fault, really. We keep putting up with this treatment.

Executive Chef
    I lost my patience and I skipped the goal.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast