Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skipping a goal in your book?

Rhino Keeper

Question Skipping a goal in your book?

Im sorry if this is a double post but I could not find the thread on this subject....

I was wondering, if we decide to skip a goal in our book for 15 gold, do we lose the dragon that was the goal? Will it still be in our market and will we be able to breed it?

Ive heard that once you skip a goal (for example, the goblin goal) you will no longer have the dragon in your market, nor will you be able to breed it?
    Then yesterday I saw someone with a gem cluster and no goblin.... I asked and she said she skipped the goal and the gem cluster was available to her and her goblin was still in her market....

Im very curious to know, so please if anyone knows I would like to have this clarified.
    Thanks in advance for any response...

Executive Chef
    Skipping a goal seems a bit pointless to me, because it means you'll spend gold on somethig you can obtain through normal breeding. but it's your call. By skipping a goal, your dragon does not disappear. Just make sure that if you do skip the goal, it doesn't have any more parts that require skipping!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if the goal for goblin is gonna disappear? I really would like a gem cluster but goblin doesn't seem to like my island. I missed the nether portal and don't want to miss this too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Skipping a goal seems a bit pointless to me, because it means you'll spend gold on somethig you can obtain through normal breeding. but it's your call. By skipping a goal, your dragon does not disappear. Just make sure that if you do skip the goal, it doesn't have any more parts that require skipping!
    I would not skip a goal either (personally)
    My question was more about what happens when you do skip a goal....
    Thanks for the info
    If a moderator could reply it would give me definate answer because ive heard 2 differrent versions so far.
    One , did lose her dragon by skipping and the other dident....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Does anyone know if the goal for goblin is gonna disappear? I really would like a gem cluster but goblin doesn't seem to like my island. I missed the nether portal and don't want to miss this too.
    I have no idea either and its the same for me... Those black dragons are giving me a really hard time!
    As for myself, if a timer dose show up on the goblin ... if I dont have it, I will skip the goal to get my gem cluster
    As its looking now, Im no where near getting these black dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    I have no idea either and its the same for me... Those black dragons are giving me a really hard time!
    As for myself, if a timer dose show up on the goblin ... if I dont have it, I will skip the goal to get my gem cluster
    As its looking now, Im no where near getting these black dragons
    I know how you feel. I finally got one, deep with night and athletic. But goblin is no where in sight.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    When you use gold to skip a goal, it just completes the goal so you can get the rewards the same as if you did the goal.
    It will not remove the dragon from your market. You can still buy and/or breed this dragon .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you use gold to skip a goal, it just completes the goal so you can get the rewards the same as if you did the goal.
    It will not remove the dragon from your market. You can still buy and/or breed this dragon .
    Thank you so much for the response

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is right its the same in all teamlava games remember that

Executive Chef
    I would like to skip this one, goblin is hard and I want a cluster, but I reeeaaaally want goblin too. Decisions decisions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast