Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neighbor Sorting

Quote Originally Posted by talensnana View Post
    If they help you with a request it will show in the newsfeed. The newsfeed only shows the last ten people that tips and last 10 people who helped with requests. That is why my neighbors and I write on each others walls. When I tip them I then delete their message from my wall. That way I know I tipped them back.
    how do you delete the message?

Farm Supplier
    There is a little red X in the upper right corner of the message to delete it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    G

Newsfeed is not accurate.... I accept my requests from my daughters android but they dont show in news feed

I'm on iOS so if an Android neighbor accepts my requests it doesn't show in my news feed
    I can attest to this also on Bakery, Restaurant, Farm and Fashion. I am on iOS and can see on the newsfeed when other iOS users have accepted my request but the newsfeed DOES NOT show when Android neighbors accept my requests. You won't know exactly who responded to your request if they're an Android user and you're on iOS but you can tell they're responding by looking at your parts inventory. I don't think this is common knowledge and I hope more players can be aware of this before concluding that they must have non-responsive, unhelpful neighbors because it's not necessarily the case! But SEE WUT HAPPENS WHEN U HAVE ANDROIDZ 4 NEIGHBORS?!

May I remind that Stormie is actually computer generated so its wall is empty all the time. You can also always tip, it is cleared automatically and changes appearance with new themes. It does not, as far as I know, tip back as a default setting. But it always responds to requests providing you visit and gift.

New Resident
    I started playing during the Valentine's event and now there's a goal to download the St. Patrick's Day version. Should I uninstall my current version before doing that? Will it affect my current bakery? Will it count at all for the gem reward, since I already have the Valentine's version of the game?

New Resident
    I just realized I'm in the completely wrong thread for my question, and I have no edit or delete button to hide my shame.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seasharpe View Post
    I just realized I'm in the completely wrong thread for my question, and I have no edit or delete button to hide my shame.
    Lol that made me laugh. No worries, you can install the St Paddys version then delete the Vday edition. It won't effect anything in your games.

Fashion Designer
    The newsfeed is very unreliable. Most of the time it won't update while I'm in my bakery, but will if I'm in a nbr bakery. Sometimes I get parts and have no idea who responded. I started writing down requests cuz the nbr thing is driving me nuts. I'm impressed at the spreadsheet idea! I am just using a scratched out piece of paper.
    I usually send 20 or less each day, and I write down the number I start with and any gifts, then see if I got them all later or the next day. Invariably, I didn't get one or two, but going by the newsfeed I'd be missing 3 or 4, and I've tried logging in every few hours to check feed. Seems to be a waste of time lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I suspect that the newsfeed is not accurate for material requests. Unfortunately, I deleted about 40 neighbors to figure this out. Ah, there will always be casualties...
    Lol lol lol - that's the spirit!

Fashion Designer
    Day one, request from 3 nbrs - apple, banana and coffee - get back 2 parts, newsfeed shows banana and coffee.
    Day two, req banana and coffee get back 2 parts, newsfeed shows only apple responded.
    I don't know who sent the other part, but I know banana and coffee have been on newsfeed before, so not an android issue. Apparently I don't have many android nbrs cuz almost all have been on newsfeed as responding at least once. Still weird though why ppl don't show up when you know someone sent something that day.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast