Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neighbor Sorting

Farm Supplier
    Ha, now that I wrote this, Stormie finally comes up as having responded, and now I have three extra parts instead of one!

I think I should just stop trying to figure this one out.

Banned
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    If my request is denied once, then I let it go as a possible mistake; I'll still accept their request. If it repeatedly gets denied, I just delete that neighbor, but I will continue to accept their requests until I delete them a few denied requests later.

I only sent two requests this morning for my little test, so my newsfeed wouldn't get pushed out. But I only needed one more part to finish building my appliance, and it showed that my second BS account responded, but did not show that Stormie responded. Yet I ended up with two parts this morning -- one from my second account and one presumably from Stormie. Not sure if the newsfeed is dropping other notices outside this particular scenario, but now I suspect that the newsfeed is not accurate for material requests. Unfortunately, I deleted about 40 neighbors to figure this out. Ah, there will always be casualties...
    Newsfeed is not accurate.... I accept my requests from my daughters android but they dont show in news feed

I'm iOS so if an android neighbor accepts my requests it doesn't show in my news feed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I'm iOS so if an android neighbor accepts my requests it doesn't show in my news feed
    I confirm it and it's the same in RS too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    G

Newsfeed is not accurate.... I accept my requests from my daughters android but they dont show in news feed

Wow, mystery solved! This makes things more complicated, though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I confirm it and it's the same in RS too.
    Yeah and fashion story

I too need new nbrs if anyone wants to add me! Almost all of my nbrs became inactive after they finished the last set of goals or dont return parts/goal requests! Now, i don't mind if a nbr only tips once a week, but it's really not that hard to send gifts & answer parts/goal requests!

Executive Chef
    So many different styles of play lol. Myself the only time I delete nbrs now is if they have had the same spoiled food for 2 weeks (month depending on who the nbr was) and no new decorations (though mainly spoiled food. If no spoiled food but same decorations then ok I don't remove from list. And no message on their wall saying they r away or busy that's if they hadn't posted on my wall to begin with telling me.

I don't keep track of who or who hasn't tipped me. I don't care if nbrs don't want to tip. I tip back those that post on my wall then all 3-4 star nbrs on my nbr list (most days unless too tired after work then some days may just tip from wall but not often like that). Some days through the work week I may tip my other nbrs(0-2 stars) if I have time and not too tired. Weekends I try to tip all nbrs (I only post most of the time if there's a post on mine otherwise I tip without posting). I don't care about return tips though. I can't be bothered to keep track of who gifts me/accept requests. I gift back what's gifted to me as I don't care what I get, my nbrs know this so they can send what they want me to gift them. If I'm maxed and they didn't post what gift they want on my wall (not theirs. I don't scroll on nbrs walls to see their request) then I send whatever I choose to send to the rest. I accept all requests, I don't keep track who accepted mine as I always get the full 20. Basically I play for fun and to relax and can't be bothered with keeping track of who tipped, who didn't etc etc. as long as my nbrs are playing (no spoiled food for weeks on end - the same spoiled food) then that's fine.

Executive Chef
    Oh don't send an invite. Sourlicorice5 is my ID for games on my phone which I don't play anymore. I play on an iPad, different ID.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    So many different styles of play lol. Myself the only time I delete nbrs now is if they have had the same spoiled food for 2 weeks (month depending on who the nbr was) and no new decorations (though mainly spoiled food. If no spoiled food but same decorations then ok I don't remove from list. And no message on their wall saying they r away or busy that's if they hadn't posted on my wall to begin with telling me.

I don't keep track of who or who hasn't tipped me. I don't care if nbrs don't want to tip. I tip back those that post on my wall then all 3-4 star nbrs on my nbr list (most days unless too tired after work then some days may just tip from wall but not often like that). Some days through the work week I may tip my other nbrs(0-2 stars) if I have time and not too tired. Weekends I try to tip all nbrs (I only post most of the time if there's a post on mine otherwise I tip without posting). I don't care about return tips though. I can't be bothered to keep track of who gifts me/accept requests. I gift back what's gifted to me as I don't care what I get, my nbrs know this so they can send what they want me to gift them. If I'm maxed and they didn't post what gift they want on my wall (not theirs. I don't scroll on nbrs walls to see their request) then I send whatever I choose to send to the rest. I accept all requests, I don't keep track who accepted mine as I always get the full 20. Basically I play for fun and to relax and can't be bothered with keeping track of who tipped, who didn't etc etc. as long as my nbrs are playing (no spoiled food for weeks on end - the same spoiled food) then that's fine.
    That's my game style too. I play for my fun. Keeping track of others is too time consuming and turns the game into a job.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amymcc View Post
    That's my game style too. I play for my fun. Keeping track of others is too time consuming and turns the game into a job.
    Exactly! :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast