Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance - 3/10/2013 [Ended]

Host(ess)
    What is the maintenance for?

Why dont you inform us ingame with a popup? You annoy us with stupid popups all the Time. This popup would have made sense.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laineyzz View Post
    Am in the uk too :-(
    Me too! Add me if you want. I play restaurant bakery dragon and fashion. �� rebel9210

Rhino Keeper
    didn't know that until checked on the main page. Nonetheless, I am wondering if my cakes will be expired.........

Okay,fine... I am going to gym -___-

Farm Supplier
    I am getting a message in all if my games. wonder why some people aren't getting it?

So now it s 10h57 am and I cant play? and I dont remember at what hours but even yesterday I have good connetion and your games cant connect!
    Please tell us when you will finish!
    And what s about the times options in the games and sweeptakes?... I ll lose my plant, my babies... again?

Have a nice day and try to do your job as quick as possible

I am glad to have read this information, now I have to wait just a 10 minutes

I didnt get a message for this and sweepstakes too! Could you tell me why. At the beginning I got sweepstakes message and not know.

Sure wish I knew ahead of time. My message was that there was no internet connection and I was just about ready to call my phone carrier. It kept saying that this is an online game, check my connections and try again. Hopefully is should be back on soon. Usually they send out a message at least a day in advance so we know. That's. Anyone can feel free to add me toYou dragon and monster story.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast