Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance - 3/10/2013 [Ended]

New Resident
    Here is 11.11am CET.
    So, i have a lot of food and clothes in production....
    What will happen? Expire?

Rhino Keeper
    noooooo my goal fooooooood ready ����������

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkmoo View Post
    Oh well there was no pop up in the games and I am freaking out now. Have just started some one-hour recipes in Bakery.
    I was just thinking the same. So many pop-ups, but the really important things aren't announced. I have to leave now and won't be able to serve the beignets (bakery) and chocolate milk (restaurant) before I go. No chance to return in time, so another bunch of goal-food for the trash. Thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    Sigh I wish maintenance was done during a work week and NOT on a weekend (You know a workweek when most will be at work anyways so can't play the games (for those in countries where it's 4:16 PM like it is here) and others are sleeping (in other time zones).

New Resident
    i would like to ask~for those people buying tresure cave and their time to collect the gold crash the maintainance time~how?then we need to wait the maintance finish then only we can collect the gold? we may waste one time we collect the gold~

Quote Originally Posted by Falconera View Post
    I was just thinking the same. So many pop-ups, but the really important things aren't announced. I have to leave now and won't be able to serve the beignets (bakery) and chocolate milk (restaurant) before I go. No chance to return in time, so another bunch of goal-food for the trash. Thanks so much!
    Same thing.

Host(ess)
    Lol I have clothes that r dun,will they expire?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    We will be performing maintenance on all TeamLava games on Sunday, March 10. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PST and is expected to last just a bit over 1 hour. Once maintenance is complete, all TeamLava games will return online around 4:15 AM PDT.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for our time zone (PST).Thank you for your patience!
    I am in the UK. You posted this at almost midnight my time. If it is scheduled maintenance, was it not possible to let us know at least a full day before? We are not all in the US you know!!!!

Host(ess)
    So I will loose my clothes,cakes n stuff?

Host(ess)
    Am in the uk too :-(

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast