Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I'm trying so hard for 1000 gold! :O
    I don't think anyone has won that one. It's a tease to leave you high and dry...of your gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I don't think anyone has won that one. It's a tease to leave you high and dry...of your gold.
    DragonTan won it a while back. So it is a possibility. I spun a few times today with my free gold and it landed next to the clockwork and next to the 1000 gold each darned time.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing other people may have left this feedback before, but just in case I'll say it anyway. I think it is unfair that buying a spin on the wheel resets the clock towards a free spin - I think the clock counting down to free spins should continue regardless of when we buy spins in between. Or if the clock has to reset after you buy a spin, that the cost of a spin should decreases as you count down to the next free spin. (I bought a spin just to try it out, and was bummed to see that instead of having 5 more hours to another free spin, it reset to 21 hours). Other than that, I like this feature.

Banned
    I always get the 50 apples thats right between the gold and clockwork. Its a pest how excited id get every time knowing dang well I wont get the gold.

Executive Chef
    Won another batch of 20 gold today. Whoop!

Fashion Designer
    Spun 4 times, yesterday. I got 750 coins 3 times, and apples

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    I'm guessing other people may have left this feedback before, but just in case I'll say it anyway. I think it is unfair that buying a spin on the wheel resets the clock towards a free spin - I think the clock counting down to free spins should continue regardless of when we buy spins in between. Or if the clock has to reset after you buy a spin, that the cost of a spin should decreases as you count down to the next free spin. (I bought a spin just to try it out, and was bummed to see that instead of having 5 more hours to another free spin, it reset to 21 hours). Other than that, I like this feature.

I completely agree with you.

Rhino Keeper
    Dont know if it's the same for everyone, but I was playing V day edition and didnt have the wheel. Ive downloaded normal version and now I have it but only 4 Days left

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    Dont know if it's the same for everyone, but I was playing V day edition and didnt have the wheel. Ive downloaded normal version and now I have it but only 4 Days left
    yeah the wheel is not in the v day version ... it was posted before that in order to get it you have to be in the original version

if you had downloaded the other version before you would have had your full 7 days

1000gold !!!