Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel!

Rhino Keeper
    So, go ahead if you guys want to spin more. But if you think 'oh gold, 1000 gold', think Dark Angel rare and think how many cute dragons it takes for the fool and his money to be parted.
    Frankly, I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys actually saw the wheel speeding up, speeding down and speeding backwards. If I was making an app, I wouldn't make the graphics of the 'never-landing-on-the-1000-gold' so **** obvious, but I guess most people are blind enough to justify it as a trick of their sight and just continue playing.

It's a great source of entertainment for me to watch puppets jerking on their strings. Hilarious and maybe a bit pathetic. Ah maths, you are so beautiful... sometimes for all the wrong reasons...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idestined View Post
    So, go ahead if you guys want to spin more. But if you think 'oh gold, 1000 gold', think Dark Angel rare and think how many cute dragons it takes for the fool and his money to be parted.
    Frankly, I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys actually saw the wheel speeding up, speeding down and speeding backwards. If I was making an app, I wouldn't make the graphics of the 'never-landing-on-the-1000-gold' so **** obvious, but I guess most people are blind enough to justify it as a trick of their sight and just continue playing.

It's a great source of entertainment for me to watch puppets jerking on their strings. Hilarious and maybe a bit pathetic. Ah maths, you are so beautiful... sometimes for all the wrong reasons...
    I spent 20 gold to win 20 back. Makes me think you'd have to spin 100 times to get that 1000. (you know, 1000 gold for 100 spins. No gain)

Executive Chef
    And this, my good people, is why I never gamble. I hate games of chance. I don't like to think that I might become "addicted" to that idea "I need to try one more time!"
    So that' why I don't bother...

Executive Chef
    I managed to stop myself after 5 extra spins, but I must admit TL knows this is going to be one of the most enticing reasons to burst open your wallet for this game.

Why I can't get spinning wheel in my game? Already check in dragon story, dragon story new dawn and valentine version, but I can't find them, what must I do?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by systral View Post
    Why I can't get spinning wheel in my game? Already check in dragon story, dragon story new dawn and valentine version, but I can't find them, what must I do?
    It' only for iOS and only a few players are picked at random, not everybody has the wheel.

Do you think that later, TL will give it out to others? I have iOS, but I don't have the wheel yet.
    Is the wheel like the Wheel of Fortune?

New Resident
    I had some extra gold leftover from a purchase so I decided to try it out. I was extremely lucky and around my fifth try won 1,000 Gold Bars. Let's just say a only have 4 gold left. Seeing the results, I have noticed it always usually lands on 50 apples, or 750 coins. I got the occasional 1 gold bar, but that was pure luck. I'm gonna say you should spend gold (If you have it) only three or four times. Other then that, you should just wait for the timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HellShade View Post
    I had some extra gold leftover from a purchase so I decided to try it out. I was extremely lucky and around my fifth try won 1,000 Gold Bars. Let's just say a only have 4 gold left. Seeing the results, I have noticed it always usually lands on 50 apples, or 750 coins. I got the occasional 1 gold bar, but that was pure luck. I'm gonna say you should spend gold (If you have it) only three or four times. Other then that, you should just wait for the timer.
    Wow, what did you do with that 1,000? XD

Congrats on your prize, by the way!

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh mine isn't back yet!!