Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel!

What is the spinning wheel , and how can you get one ?, Im feeling like dummy at this point , because I dont know what is it @ ⊙.○

Whoa , I know that I will never get the spinning wheel , because my device is a android , to bad so sad , ?_?

Rhino Keeper
    i dont understand. i'd never been on any tests nor new updates. i always receive them late, very late.

Weird, I got it a week or two ago, and it went away after the 6 days announced, then yesterday, I have it again, for 7days. Not complaining, though, as I missed my last spinning last time.

Rhino Keeper
    Clever business would be, I win 1k gold on the spin wheel. hubby lands a gift card, mom lands a gift card & I get my diamond lol

Farm Supplier
    I find it very hard to believe it's luck that 9 times out of 12 it slowed, almost landed on 1,000 gold then either stopped on 50apples or clocked onto 50apples (depending on which direction I was spinning in).
    Far too tidy & tantalising to almost get the big jackpot & 'just' miss so many times.

Moderators, I would love a definitive and honest answer to whether the odds on each 'segment' being landed on are equal, and if not, what those odds are.

Farm Supplier
    Finally got this yesterday, perfect timing just right before I decided to quit this getting more and more frustrating DS. Got 2k coins yesterday and 20gold today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flaming_foxtail View Post
    I find it very hard to believe it's luck that 9 times out of 12 it slowed, almost landed on 1,000 gold then either stopped on 50apples or clocked onto 50apples (depending on which direction I was spinning in).
    Far too tidy & tantalising to almost get the big jackpot & 'just' miss so many times.

Moderators, I would love a definitive and honest answer to whether the odds on each 'segment' being landed on are equal, and if not, what those odds are.
    They're obviously not, do you really need confirmation? Expected value will always be negative, they would have mathematicians working for them - it would be stupid not to - which means that you are always going to lose more than you gain in the long run. Why would they let you win in the first place when they want you to spend more? Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idestined View Post
    They're obviously not, do you really need confirmation? Expected value will always be negative, they would have mathematicians working for them - it would be stupid not to - which means that you are always going to lose more than you gain in the long run. Why would they let you win in the first place when they want you to spend more? Lol.
    I managed to win 20 Gold today, but I've been very close to 1,000 gold several times.

Executive Chef
    Ha, I got a lotus blossom first spin, 750 coins second spin. No way I'm spending gold to spin more.