Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel!

Host(ess)
    Don't expect to win 1000 gold, mine is land on 1000 gold and it roll back to 2000 silver. That's suck

Banned
    It doesn't seem like an error, more like its purposely avoiding landing on it. I tried maybe 80-90 spins with barely any luck, I also restarted it thrice. Didn't even get 20 gold once, I got 2 Clockworks, obviously no 1k gold.

Got the Clockwork Dragon on the first spin!

Fashion Designer
    Will the clockwork be available for android when we do eventually get this feature, if at all?

Rhino Keeper
    yeah it hasn't come back yet.

i hope it comes back tomorrow or later today or something, I wanna try it again.

Rhino Keeper
    My first spin was 750 coins. Paid 10 gold for another spin and got 750 coins. I'm never as lucky as other players.

New Resident
    This game is getting so frustrating!!! Not only can I not breed a new dragon to save my life - but I didnt get the gold mines or this spinning wheel!! I have an iphone5 - dont know if that makes a difference or not, but i'm about to delete this game!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    could you please make a screenshot? where can i find the wheel?
    I can't find the wheel on iphone, but I find it on Ipad, why???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucylou77 View Post
    This game is getting so frustrating!!! Not only can I not breed a new dragon to save my life - but I didnt get the gold mines or this spinning wheel!! I have an iphone5 - dont know if that makes a difference or not, but i'm about to delete this game!!
    Don't get too frustrated. I think the spinning wheel is a rotating feature in that only so many players get it at any given time. So you will get it at some point, just not this round...which means you'll get a chance to spin for the new clockworks dragon which is only available on ios, us androids don't get the spinning wheel OR the clockwork dragon, doesn't even appear in the market. *shrug*

Hoping one day soon, we'll actually get the features you guys have enjoyed for many months now, until then we wait patiently on the sidelines.

Executive Chef
    The Spinning Wheel just landed on my game with the Clockwork Dragon! Got 1 Mystic Map for the first spin XD