Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted breed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Now if TL just adds a boost to the chance when breeding, I am ok with that.

If they reduce the current odds when breeding that I am not ok with. I suspect it coming, to get the odds we have now you will have to pay extra.

I too will probably leave at that point. I spend a lot of money on gold, if that's not enough for them I will stop playing all together. I am wondering why my boost cost is so cheap compared to everyone else?

I completely agree with you
    I probably would've spent a lot of money if I knew that it wouldn't be used against me
    I used to buy gold weekly in fashion and bakery story
    In my other account until I noticed that Iam not receiving any gems sales at all

So I decided not spend any gold anymore

Teamlava sure know how to scare gem buyers from buying gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Mine was 40000, now its 50000. SWEET.
    Quote Originally Posted by lala_gabbana View Post
    Trying for a lucky dragon this morning it said 100,000 for boosted breed. I declined and waited (got a fruitful) 2nd breed it asked for 50 gold (5 hour wait, could be lucky or parakeet) so is it safe to say on depending on the rarity of the dragon the cost of boosted breeds?
    So it just changed for some people?? Okay. This is plain weird. And somewhat reassuring - maybe they'd go for the coins if they see we're not interested in spending gold and apples.
    I would prefer coins, obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by Djeaton View Post
    I think all the iOS users complaining about costs for this option and not having this option yet is slightly hilarious considering that us on Android not only don't have this option at all, but we don't have albums, free goal dragons, storage, trade-ins, gems, or any of the gem dragons. ROFL!!!!
    I'm all for android and iOS parity, but I do hate this ^^^ right here. It's like whatever we (iOS) get thrown at has to be good, because it's a change, and we have no right to complain or talk about it.
    Excuse me, mr. Android player, but you are being silly. It isn't our fault. ;p

New Resident
    I've tried this boost twice today, and I must say, it really is no better than breeding for 200 coins. Out of the two times I've bred, I've yet to receive anything other than commons. I would have no problem paying the 100,000 coins it asks for if only it really did boost up my chances for breeding the dragons I'm trying to breed.

Well people this boosted breed does work. Just gave me a second diamond when i was trying for night hybrids.
    Bred night with firework and sad 44hr, so now ive got twins

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is asking for 50k apples. That would take me ages to build up if I didn't use them. In that time I could breed 3/4 or more times depending on what I got, and I've probably got just as much chance of what I want by that number of breeds as one boosted breed, and I can use my apples for evolution!

Host(ess)
    I don t have the option is it ios only

Level and the time started playing makes no difference at all i started playing with my brothers at the same day and guess what i got the 10,000 apples version one got 50 gold and the other 500,000 coins this game is extremely scarily random

Executive Chef
    Great. I am NEVER using this boosted breeding thingy AGAIN. Second attempt at boosted breeding: firestorm. Woop-dee-flippin'-do! -.- 20,000 apples wasted...never again.

Go home, breeding den. You're drunk.

Its not all that bad i used 10,000 apples with night and water and got a coral the first time the second time well lets just say that something deep is coming my way
    Used it a third time with night and air got a mindvolt bummer

Fashion Designer
    I'm so out of the loop. Lightning dragon? Prize wheel? Boosted breeding? I have to come to the forums more often.