View Poll Results: Should TL Add A New Island For Expansions?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Love the idea. I could use more space, or I would just like some space for more decor.

58 74.36%
  • No, I don't like the idea. We have enough room as it is, and don't need more.

20 25.64%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think TL Should Add A New Island?

Rhino Keeper
    No. I do not want another island, it's not necessary and do you really think that they are going to let us have another island for coins? No, they are going to charge something like 1000 or 2000 gold. Don't let me say 'I told you so.'

Rhino Keeper
    No, the app can't support that. At least, not the Android app, not the way they coded it.

I'd rather see a whole new area, so you get more room without cluttering up the main isle. Something like a hole in the ground that when tapped takes you to a series of underground caves (like when you visit neighbors), where you can place habitats, maybe a second breeding den, or perhaps discover Orange dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    NEW ISLAND - Fly to another new dimension (SKY KINGDOM full of cloud) with new story, new habitats, new expands, new decorations, new castle, and a lot variations of new dragons

Farm Supplier
    Yes. We need another island. There are lots of empty spaces there.

Executive Chef
    I would love a new island. I fully expanded a while ago, and whilst I have managed to fit the new dragons in by rearranging, there is going to come a point where there is no room for decoration, and that I think that will put me off this game as I like to decorate.

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure. The iPad kinda handles visiting islands okay (sometimes laggy, bad internet) but my android phone and kid's iPod become reaaaaaally slow. So I don't know...

Rhino Keeper
    High level players either need more space or price the largest habitats in coins, not gold. TL has introduced new decorations but there is no space for them if a player has 40 habitats. My island looks like a hot mess because I don't have enough room.

Farm Supplier
    Instead of a new island I'd rather have it take less time to expand. Or at least be able to ask friends for maps for the multiple days is takes to expand a spot.

I say yes more space is needed especially now with the new habitat cap, I don't want my island to look like a mess, with the space we have available it's really difficult to use the trees and bushes that pops out from expanding and I don't really want to remove them because some times they look good with all the surrounding decor...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	5926   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	21 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	5927   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	20 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	5928   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	20 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	5929   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	18 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	5930  

Continued....
    In about 1,5-2 months I will be finished with the expansions and I know I will have to remove some of my decor to make space for habitats...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	5931   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	16 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	5932  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast