Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pastry Plains - Levels 91 - 96

Fashion Designer

Pastry Plains - Levels 91 - 96

ooh this island looks delicious and cute. so far only played level 91 once and you gotta move super fast and watch out for those doom jewels! ran out of energy... can't wait to play!

Farm Supplier
    I'm on the same page, played 3 times yet, and found the doom jewels count down too fast! Yup, gotta move super fast so that almost no time to think about strategy.

Loving new levels but I think they reduced time on level 91 to 1 min I'm sure it was 1min 10 sec last night. Anyway it's even faster now managed to get to 58 before time ran out twice and the rest of time them doom jewels ended game . Can't wait till it refills.

Anyone done it yet? Nearest I got is 61 out of 64 .

Farm Supplier
    Level 91: jewel dooms are nightmare....
    I have played 8 times, and still can not pass level 91.. :P

Yippee upto level93 loving new levels thanks TL .

Farm Supplier
    I don't know how I did it but, I passed all levels 91-96 last night. Lol.... 3 stars in all, except the last two levels I got 2 stars.
    I'm (going back and) trying to get 3stars in level 95 & 96 now and can't even pass it.

I think the jewel mania gods were with me last night, haha!

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post
    I don't know how I did it but, I passed all levels 91-96 last night. Lol.... 3 stars in all, except the last two levels I got 2 stars.
    I'm (going back and) trying to get 3stars in level 95 & 96 now and can't even pass it.

Oh yea here's my screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	5922  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post

wow! congrats!! awesome job. i just got to level 94 but i ran out of energy because i only have one star on level 93 i was having a tough time with 93 for some reason. but 91 and 92 are definitely doable as long as you move fast. for 92 - don't hesitate to use the bombs on the bottom to quickly dig down. whenever i combined a diamond with a blaster, it actually isn't very helpful because you have to wait for all the blasters to clear before it will move down and it eats away at the clock.

feel free to share your tips on how you cleared 94-96 i'm gonna let my energy refill to 5 before i take a crack at it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    wow! congrats!! awesome job. i just got to level 94 but i ran out of energy because i only have one star on level 93 i was having a tough time with 93 for some reason. but 91 and 92 are definitely doable as long as you move fast. for 92 - don't hesitate to use the bombs on the bottom to quickly dig down. whenever i combined a diamond with a blaster, it actually isn't very helpful because you have to wait for all the blasters to clear before it will move down and it eats away at the clock.

feel free to share your tips on how you cleared 94-96 i'm gonna let my energy refill to 5 before i take a crack at it.

Thanks, yea I can relate that doesn't work too well on the timed levels. From what I remember, swiping a diamond and bomb, or a bomb with a blaster together works better and works really well for digging.

As for level 94, try to make a bomb, blaster, or diamond and THEN use the present, place it right next to were u already made a "boost", swipe them together. Keep doing that and you should clear it in no time.

Levels 95- use those presents mostly when you absolutely stuck maybe once or twice when you can't past the walls. Once ur past the walls. Use the presents back to back to dig ur way to complete the level.

Level 96- u got to move fast. Before the timed doom jewels explode. Dig fast and then use those presents once you get down to the doom jewels to clear em. When u get to the wooded area use a combo of boosts together to get down.
    Always try to make a special jewel THEN place ur present next to it; it's "easier" that way.

Hope that helps!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast