Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Four-Leaf Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freyx378 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before. I didn't see any pop-up regarding the sweepstakes ever since the Bat Dragon and now this on my Android device, either on the New Dawn and V-Day's version.
    It's been asked before and i believe the answer is only certaint amount of users get the pop up. Why only some pp got it ? This question has not been answered .

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    It's been asked before and i believe the answer is only certaint amount of users get the pop up. Why only some pp got it ? This question has not been answered .
    So again I'll ask my question...If I did not get the pop up on the device/account that I have (4) Four Leaf dragons on, will I be eligible for the sweepstakes or not? I would like to know BEFORE I waste time and money on these dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylahni View Post
    So again I'll ask my question...If I did not get the pop up on the device/account that I have (4) Four Leaf dragons on, will I be eligible for the sweepstakes or not? I would like to know BEFORE I waste time and money on these dragons.
    Everyone is eligible for the sweepstakes, pop-up or not.

I keep getting 10 hours no matter what I put in and it was the same way when Snowman came out. It's far to long and just to buy gold and get nothing isn't right. To think and get hopes up to win. NOT!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    I keep getting 10 hours no matter what I put in and it was the same way when Snowman came out. It's far to long and just to buy gold and get nothing isn't right. To think and get hopes up to win. NOT!!!
    Watch out for those self fulfilling prophecies! Here is something I have tried, and it has worked twice. Breed what you are getting. I got a Fairy First, then a Fruitful, with Air and Forest. I bred Fairy and Fruitful, bam 5 hours, and not a Parakeet! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    i got him first try fairy dragon left and fruitful dragon right

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine with parakeet and fruitful

Rhino Keeper
    First try, Emerald and Fruitful = Elf (I didn't have it so I was super happy). After 14 hours, tried again, and yay! 5 hours, sped it up and it was four-leaf dragon .

New Resident
    Got my egg, first try

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchrobro View Post
    Got my egg, first try
    Congratulations!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast