Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Four-Leaf Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Well, i dont think we'll ever have LE dragons anymore. My last discussion with pony about LE dragons telling me that IF there ever will be a LE dragon, just keep begging to make it stay and " due to the feedback from community", it will stay. Just the same way they did for snowman, elf and firework.
    That is excellent news if true.

Farm Supplier
    Fruitfuls, we meet again.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    Nope. It is all or nothing. The in between levels don't count. Any one know how much this one eats yet???
    OMG! had mine lvl 9 i thought i'd get 9 entries for that..so just 1 entry...waste

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanjdbalot View Post
    OMG! had mine lvl 9 i thought i'd get 9 entries for that..so just 1 entry...waste
    I'm surprised you got it that high! All the new dragons are such piggies!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SybreTiger View Post
    That is excellent news if true.
    I agree. LE's are too much pressure. Especially with all the new updates. I like to pick what I want to breed without being rushed by breeding a dragon that may disappear, then another, and another. And finally, I never have time to breed what I really want (like diamond hybrids).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I agree. LE's are too much pressure. Especially with all the new updates. I like to pick what I want to breed without being rushed by breeding a dragon that may disappear, then another, and another. And finally, I never have time to breed what I really want (like diamond hybrids).
    That's good news and bad news. More fails for those who already have these dragons. Me, not so much, since I only have snowman.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post

Do you feel lucky? The Four-Leaf Dragon certainly does! Adorned from head to tail with clovers, he certainly makes it look easy being green. Bring a little luck of the Irish to your Island and try for your chance at a glorious pot of gold! His playful look and colorful wings are sure to provide a site for sore eyes. Help us fill Dragon Story with these good luck charms and hopefully you will be rewarded too!

Sweepstake and Rules:
    Starts: Monday, March 7th 11am PST
    Ends: Thursday, March 11th at 10:30am PST

- BREED or BUY 1 Four-Leaf Dragon for 1 entry!
    - EVOLVE a Four-Leaf Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

You can breed or buy a Four-Leaf Dragon for this sweepstake through the following versions:
    wow I just got the goal notification today this is so wrong ;( ill never get it in time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    wow I just got the goal notification today this is so wrong ;( ill never get it in time
    Everyone did. The days are mixed up. It should say Thursday, March 7 (today) and Monday March 11.

Banned
    Combined Diamond and Parakeet and got 5 hrs. So either it's another parakeet or a four-leaf dragon. Will know later.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast