Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Four-Leaf Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations to all of the winners. Nice work. I have been praying with every contest that my island name would show up on the list. Oh well the people who have won are very deserving I am sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I just accepted my neighbors' gifts for today, bringing my saved total to 493, just 7 gold shy of my third nest. Of course I check the balance: what the-- 5,493? Am I dreaming? Should I spend it all quickly in case it's a mistake? I couldn't have won a sweepstakes. It's been too long since I entered one.
    So I come here to the forum and my jaw hit the floor. It's not a mistake! Holy Krakatoa!
    Please bear with me as I describe my strange week. I prayed for the black-white hybrid to come out Thursday and got hit with Dark Angel, which I couldn't breed because I had no Diamond. Then late Friday night, while I watched the Dark Angel pursuits, my barely evolved Fairy & Mistmoth ("fails" from attempting Four-Leaf and Illusion) booked my den for 44hrs. Holy Krakatoa! They dropped the Diamond egg Sunday night, bred a Genie, then another Diamond Monday morning. Could this be happening?
    As wonderful as it was, the sudden appearance of 2 Diamonds would lock down my den and nests for so long, I would barely get a shot at the Moon contest - the very dragon I was longing for since Thursday.*
    Now suddenly, just 4hrs away from dropping that 2nd Diamond egg, my gold balance shoots up by 5000 from the "forgotten sweepstakes." Somebody pinch me. Wait - no! Do NOT wake me up from this dream!
    Wow you should buy a lottery ticket it's your lucky week
    By the way congrats

I luv to hear forum user won... I think all winners should be forum users

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! My island is Aetherlands (no Aether dragon - maybe I should buy one now).
    I'm the crazy lady with all the Fire dragons.
    Congratulations!!!

I just accepted my neighbors' gifts for today, bringing my saved total to 493, just 7 gold shy of my third nest. Of course I check the balance: what the-- 5,493? Am I dreaming? Should I spend it all quickly in case it's a mistake? I couldn't have won a sweepstakes. It's been too long since I entered one.
    So I come here to the forum and my jaw hit the floor. It's not a mistake! Holy Krakatoa!
    Please bear with me as I describe my strange week. I prayed for the black-white hybrid to come out Thursday and got hit with Dark Angel, which I couldn't breed because I had no Diamond. Then late Friday night, while I watched the Dark Angel pursuits, my barely evolved Fairy & Mistmoth ("fails" from attempting Four-Leaf and Illusion) booked my den for 44hrs. Holy Krakatoa! They dropped the Diamond egg Sunday night, bred a Genie, then another Diamond Monday morning. Could this be happening?
    As wonderful as it was, the sudden appearance of 2 Diamonds would lock down my den and nests for so long, I would barely get a shot at the Moon contest - the very dragon I was longing for since Thursday.*
    Now suddenly, just 4hrs away from dropping that 2nd Diamond egg, my gold balance shoots up by 5000 from the "forgotten sweepstakes." Somebody pinch me. Wait - no! Do NOT wake me up from this dream!
    Wow....congratulations!!!! Enjoy your Gold!

Banned

Awwwwwww, totally Sweet! You give us hope that we can win too. Love reading your story. Have fun, go all out and enjoy.

Executive Chef
    Congratulations sand. I got my moon so I hope to be a winner in that contest. Maybe your luck will continue and you win moon too.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! My island is Aetherlands (no Aether dragon - maybe I should buy one now).
    I'm the crazy lady with all the Fire dragons.
    Congrats! Wow! Enjoy your gold! :3

New Resident
    Tap on sand's luck for the 2 sweepstakes that haven't announced yet XD

Rhino Keeper
    So this one is next to go! I'm grateful to already own one of those ugly things.. i have a feeling that i should rush to try easter next (for the first time, too many le dragons in a row) ^_^

Banned
    Cute when he is a baby piggy . I have 2 of them...but no Easter.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718