Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Four-Leaf Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

Rhino Keeper
    that's blows frag I'm never going to participate in another contest again if they forgot this one

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten. Thanks for all your patience!

Banned
    So did I win yet? :P

Were you LUCKY enough to breed to the Four-Leaf Dragon? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Four-Leaf Dragon Sweepstake:

Fun Island
    龙之轩
    Aetherlands
    LuDragon
    kristian island
    La Isla Bonita
    DRAGON LAND
    1summy
    Megz
    Takeshi

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Four-Leaf Dragons. These lucky charms are difficult to find, which makes them a great prize on their own. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

***Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.

Banned
    Guess not lol

Congrats all winners.

Farm Supplier
    Better luck next time for me, Gratz to winners!!!

Host(ess)
    Disappointing-- I had 41 entries!

I just accepted my neighbors' gifts for today, bringing my saved total to 493, just 7 gold shy of my third nest. Of course I check the balance: what the-- 5,493? Am I dreaming? Should I spend it all quickly in case it's a mistake? I couldn't have won a sweepstakes. It's been too long since I entered one.
    So I come here to the forum and my jaw hit the floor. It's not a mistake! Holy Krakatoa!
    Please bear with me as I describe my strange week. I prayed for the black-white hybrid to come out Thursday and got hit with Dark Angel, which I couldn't breed because I had no Diamond. Then late Friday night, while I watched the Dark Angel pursuits, my barely evolved Fairy & Mistmoth ("fails" from attempting Four-Leaf and Illusion) booked my den for 44hrs. Holy Krakatoa! They dropped the Diamond egg Sunday night, bred a Genie, then another Diamond Monday morning. Could this be happening?
    As wonderful as it was, the sudden appearance of 2 Diamonds would lock down my den and nests for so long, I would barely get a shot at the Moon contest - the very dragon I was longing for since Thursday.*
    Now suddenly, just 4hrs away from dropping that 2nd Diamond egg, my gold balance shoots up by 5000 from the "forgotten sweepstakes." Somebody pinch me. Wait - no! Do NOT wake me up from this dream!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I just accepted my neighbors' gifts for today, bringing my saved total to 493, just 7 gold shy of my third nest. Of course I check the balance: what the-- 5,493? Am I dreaming? Should I spend it all quickly in case it's a mistake? I couldn't have won a sweepstakes. It's been too long since I entered one.
    So I come here to the forum and my jaw hit the floor. It's not a mistake! Holy Krakatoa!
    Please bear with me as I describe my strange week. I prayed for the black-white hybrid to come out Thursday and got hit with Dark Angel, which I couldn't breed because I had no Diamond. Then late Friday night, while I watched the Dark Angel pursuits, my barely evolved Fairy & Mistmoth ("fails" from attempting Four-Leaf and Illusion) booked my den for 44hrs. Holy Krakatoa! They dropped the Diamond egg Sunday night, bred a Genie, then another Diamond Monday morning. Could this be happening?
    As wonderful as it was, the sudden appearance of 2 Diamonds would lock down my den and nests for so long, I would barely get a shot at the Moon contest - the very dragon I was longing for since Thursday.*
    Now suddenly, just 4hrs away from dropping that 2nd Diamond egg, my gold balance shoots up by 5000 from the "forgotten sweepstakes." Somebody pinch me. Wait - no! Do NOT wake me up from this dream!
    Amazing! Congrats!

Thank you! My island is Aetherlands (no Aether dragon - maybe I should buy one now).
    I'm the crazy lady with all the Fire dragons.