Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Four-Leaf Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Combined Diamond and Parakeet and got 5 hrs. So either it's another parakeet or a four-leaf dragon. Will know later.
    Which did you get with diamond/parakeet combo? Four leaf dragon??? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post
    Here's the baby.
    i am always so amazed with the numbers at the top of your pic ^o^
    and i always see Gold sale on your account
    mine doesn't show up >.<;

Rhino Keeper
    yahoo just got my four leaf using fairy & fruitful now I just gota wait for that blasted carol to hatch so Ican sell it and hat my four leaf grrrrrrrr I really really lothe the coral dragons who've attempted time and time again to flood my island grrrrrr

After over 100 fails trying for chocolate I feel better, forest and air got four leaf first 2 tries!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina_Marie66 View Post
    Which did you get with diamond/parakeet combo? Four leaf dragon??? Thank you
    I did indeed get a four leaf dragon with that pairing :-) now I'm breeding night and clown and have a 9 hr breeding, so I hope its a bat dragon...though considerably too late for the contest :-(

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    That's good news and bad news. More fails for those who already have these dragons. Me, not so much, since I only have snowman.
    feed them on the original dragon story version.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanjdbalot View Post
    feed them on the original dragon story version.
    I have original ds but the food cost is the same. If you play on android , then maybe there's different.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry if this has been asked before. I didn't see any pop-up regarding the sweepstakes ever since the Bat Dragon and now this on my Android device, either on the New Dawn and V-Day's version.

Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    wow I just got the goal notification today this is so wrong ;( ill never get it in time
    I have 2 accounts on two different devices, both iOS. My main account gets this sweepstakes pop up and I can't get a Four Leaf to save my life. 12 Fruitfuls and counting....GRRRRRR. But the second account I got 3 four leafs in a row! They're all waiting for the evolution temple and FOOD. These little guys are piggies! My question is...I have not gotten a pop up for this sweepstakes on that account. Will my three be entered or is this sweepstakes limited to only those who get the pop up for it? I'd really appreciate an answer from a moderator on this. Thanks!

Banned
    Epic Fairy & Epic Elf = 10 hours... why do these common dragons have to take so long to hatch -_-

I tried on Valentine's, I'll try the same combo on DS

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast