Thread: advice?

advice?

So I had 6million coins. I breed the cosmic at first attempt, bought the habitat. Breed red and yellow and got the mythic dragon. Another 6 million habitat. I've had the egg sitting for over two days getting my cash back up. I'm at 4 million. Maybe another day or two tell 6 million coins. I'm not sure if its worth saving? Maybe I should sell the egg and keep breeding but I had tried for the mythic for a week straight before. I feel like I'm wasting valuable breeding time. Should I keep saving or sell the egg? The mythic its self makes hardly any money but it seems the other mythic breeds make a pretty good amount?
    any advice?

Executive Chef
    Another option if you have enough gold is to buy another nest - that way you can keep the egg and also keep on breeding

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe you can just wait it out, save up for the habitat. There's no need to rush for the dragons anyway.
    Unless you're trying for the limited dragons. I also waited 2 days to get the mythic habitat.
    But if you decide to sell the egg, you can breed for mythic again. Goodluck! :3

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and yes, a second nest is very helpful. I also saved my gold for an extra nest. :3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    Maybe you can just wait it out, save up for the habitat. There's no need to rush for the dragons anyway.
    Unless you're trying for the limited dragons. I also waited 2 days to get the mythic habitat.
    But if you decide to sell the egg, you can breed for mythic again. Goodluck! :3
    I agree. Two more days isn't really that long. Wait it out or if you have gold, buy another nest as stated before. Two nests, by the way, is great.

Thanks guys! I've tried saving for the second nest but I got carried away rushing breed times. Since the prices changed though, it'll be alot easier to save this time. Currently only at 32 gold. Gotta ways to go without buying it.
    I'll wait it out for the egg! Happy breeding guys!

Banned
    Are you on android or iOS? The goal for dragon story: burrito just came out. That's 30 gold. Downloading and saving on my diamond loss monster story game allowed me to save 260 in a little over a month. Could have saved that in here but I used it all to speed breed!