Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightning Dragon (Album Dragon)

Fashion Designer
    This is an album reward, but does anyone know what the requirement is? I'm asking for lower level players, as mine was ready to collect.

Banned
    Yes just claimed mine... In nest now

Thanks tl for all these new dragons.... But still can't get black hybrids ... Will give it a break and try for the clover one

Executive Chef
    Wow , first super rare pink hybrid. Since iťs album reward , i guess it cant be bred , right ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Wow , first super rare pink hybrid. Since iťs album reward , i guess it cant be bred , right ?

I doubt it can be bred. But the others could be used for breeding. Ive had great luck with the black dragons. On android where I cant get a pink hybrid for anything I got bat and goblin on the first try.

Rhino Keeper
    Help! I bought gold to clear my nest because it said I had the reward of this dragon. Well after I cleared the nest and went back to my album it said I've collected all rewards, but I don't have the lightening! Restarted and all that jazz...what can I do!

Farm Supplier
    Got mine on nest now, love it. Just thinking what if we get new dragon that is Lightning and Storm mix then we could call it Thunder!

Executive Chef
    For those who don't have enough, you need 50 dragons in the album to get it. I am 1 off XD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    Help! I bought gold to clear my nest because it said I had the reward of this dragon. Well after I cleared the nest and went back to my album it said I've collected all rewards, but I don't have the lightening! Restarted and all that jazz...what can I do!
    Check your inventory, it should be there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    Check your storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I doubt it can be bred. But the others could be used for breeding. Ive had great luck with the black dragons. On android where I cant get a pink hybrid for anything I got bat and goblin on the first try.
    Well, i on the other hand got all pink hybrids loooong time ago but I have no luck with black hybrid , only got bat so far. Then 20-21hrs fails( poison, island, firework,snowman..) are ****ing me *sigh*

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast