Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Curious!!!

Very Curious!!!

I have a neighbor in Restaurant story who has many, many ovens and food being cooked on all of them but there isn't a counter with food on it anywhere in the restaurant!!! Yet all the little people are sitting down and eating away and leaving happy. I have checked and double checked that i wasn't seeing things and when i questioned the owner about it the answer i got was 'that would be telling'. I would love to know how he is doing this, does anyone have any idea???

Rhino Keeper
    See properly. There are food counters.

Thanks for your reply but not helpful. As i said in my OP, i have double checked. All the food i can see is half cooked Peking duck and apple pies. There is not one counter!!

I have a picture of said restaurant but does anyone know if i would be ok to put up a pic of another restaurant without permission?

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. Post the pic. Will be better if u hav the storm ID.
    Food counters are hard to differentiate. But it can be find.

Ok give me a few mins i'm just uploading to photobucket, never done this before.

Rhino Keeper
    I add u. U see ur wall n reply me.

Fashion Designer
    sometimes the counter can be easily blocked by something...i have 4 counters in my place that are completely blocked by a decoration. the only way i myself could see them is if i stored that decoration...im eager to see the restaurant....just make sure you erase the persons name

Ok here it is! I think :-/

Rhino Keeper
    You can get 18 appliances for free. After that, you can buy one more appliances for 49 gems.
    There are 140 appliances, meaning that is 122 appliances is bought with gems, costing 122x49 gems 5978 gems to do so.Now 275 gems cost 50 euros, meaning that 1 gem costs 2/11 euro, so the neighbours used 5978?2/11=1086.9 euros to do so.Even all of them are bought with 40% discount, it still cost 652.1 euros to do so. Your neighbour is so rich!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast