Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Bakery Goals 3-6-13 - EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by traellen View Post
    I have several quests where I can buy one item but the other one in the same quest is locked. Is this normal or has my game bugged? In one of the quests where it said to buy tearoom wallpaper, I bought other wallpaper which completed the quest. Did this create a problem?
    I should also add that I bought the items that I could but the other ones didn't unlock. There is only one SweetCo quest I haven't completed in which I can buy all the items. Would this one unlock all the others, since there are no more items I can buy? Id hate to spend a ton of money only to find that this is bugged.

Nightclub Owner
    I have several quests where I can buy one item but the other one in the same quest is locked. Is this normal or has my game bugged? In one of the quests where it said to buy tearoom wallpaper, I bought other wallpaper which completed the quest. Did this create a problem?
    Buying the other wallpaper didn't cause a problem

I should also add that I bought the items that I could but the other ones didn't unlock. There is only one SweetCo quest I haven't completed in which I can buy all the items. Would this one unlock all the others, since there are no more items I can buy? Id hate to spend a ton of money only to find that this is bugged.
    Completing that goal should put you on the path to unlocking other items
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Which solitare game do I download for the goal? I downloaded it once and uninstalled. I reinstalled for this goal but the percentage is not moving. Add hoppier and respond on my game wall please.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    You have to work back and forth between them to unlock each part. One part of a goal will unlock part of another one, and part of that one will unlock part of another one, you'll be bouncing back and forth between two or three goals the whole time until eventually the whole set will come together. It's kinda confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it.

No problem on the wallpaper, and it works that way on flooring too.

Have you finished the 'Bitter loser' quest? That might be the one that unlocks others.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233