Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 3-6-13 - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Okay please help me understand. I have to complete the goal where you must use precious gems to buy items I don't want or skip them which is still costly and that's the ONLY way I can unlock the musical drink machine?! I thought I must have made a mistake because that's a really uncool move on TL's part. So unless I'm missing something (that goal is the only one left) then I'm out of choices or I don't get the machine. Awesome... I would love to be wrong but I don't think I am. Help? Please?

Rhino Keeper

Angry Gems required to finish goal???

Is it really true that you can't complete the latest bakery goal without buying a 12 gem trumpet player? All to earn 2 gems??? Really? This would have been nice to know prior to statring this goal...I wouldn't have bothered. This could be the last straw for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidchick View Post
    Is it really true that you can't complete the latest bakery goal without buying a 12 gem trumpet player? All to earn 2 gems??? Really? This would have been nice to know prior to statring this goal...I wouldn't have bothered. This could be the last straw for me.
    Throughout the goals you are given a total of 4 gems. You can skip the trumpet player goal for 4 gems. So you are not out of pocket. It just means you don't gain any gems doing the goals.

Farm Supplier
    If you don't do the goals you don't unlock the ovens. You earn 2 gems for mastering each recipe.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the drinks going now.

Will the piano be unlocked next, and how much will it cost? I must have the piano!

Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    I have the drinks going now.

Will the piano be unlocked next, and how much will it cost? I must have the piano!
    You will be given 1 free for completing the goals. It cost 42 gems if you wanna get another one.

@ginrae22: Yes. That's the fact. You can either use 4 gems to skip the trumpet player or use 12 gems to buy it. Normally, I'll advise people to use 4 gems to skip it. As you will get to recoup back the 4 gems by completing some of the goals which rewards 2 gems each. And you will be able to complete the goals and unlock the musical drink appliance.

Rhino Keeper
    Normally, I would agree to skip a 12-gem item, but TL offered several games that earned gems right before that part of the task came up. And by now, we have 2 drum tables and an LP table, brass counters, music ovens and a bass player. That would be a stupid solo. So I bought the trumpet player and piano floor tiles to match the musical wall decor that I left up for a month. Now there are musical drink machines, and a drum set, and soon a piano. With all that going on (guess it was time to put the winter and reindeer away) it really needs the trumpet player. If you don't want this decor, then skip the trumpet. But I figured, after all that I need him.

I have finished to music goals, how come I don't have any new ones accept the ones for reaching higher levels in other games?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    You will be given 1 free for completing the goals. It cost 42 gems if you wanna get another one.

@ginrae22: Yes. That's the fact. You can either use 4 gems to skip the trumpet player or use 12 gems to buy it. Normally, I'll advise people to use 4 gems to skip it. As you will get to recoup back the 4 gems by completing some of the goals which rewards 2 gems each. And you will be able to complete the goals and unlock the musical drink appliance.
    Well I strongly dislike when they do this kind of thing. But thanks so much for actually answering I wanted to confirm that before I went ahead because obviously I want the new machine. Thanks minidemon! I really appreciate you taking the time. So ill suck it up lol and start basically from scratch. And thx for everyone else for input it's always helpful to know I'm not alone.

New Resident
    I purchased the drummer and trumpet player to complete this goal but they are still locked! I now gave the next goal. What can I do to get the things I brought? Anyone have any ideas?