Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 3-6-13 - EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Kick it Off unlocks the drink machine, Pain Perdido unlocks the jazz drummer to complete Kick it Off.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    Kick it Off unlocks the drink machine, Pain Perdido unlocks the jazz drummer to complete Kick it Off.
    oh okay, thanks a lot!

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE] Originally Posted by jl0408
    I bought 8 green wallpaper for 800 coins instead of 8 music wallpaper for 40,000 coins and it counted towards the goal. Fits better with St. Patrick's Day too. For past goals, it has worked for floors tiles too./[QUOTE]

Does anyone know if it works for counters? For the "Jazz It Up" goal it says to buy 3 brass counters and 2 treble clocks. If it does work I could just buy 3 mocha or grey counters for 5k each instead of 3 brass for 7k each and save myself 6k total.
    Well I found out buying any counters does NOT work with the Jazz It Up goal. I was out of counters and had to buy 1 to place a new recipes so I bought a mocha counter. I didn't count towards the goal. You have to buy the brass counters or skip with gems to get through it.
    Haven't seen it confirmed, but it is working for floor tiles, too, you don't have to buy the piano key tiles, any floor tile will count.

Fashion Designer
    Haven't seen it confirmed, but it is working for floor tiles, too, you don't have to buy the piano key tiles, any floor tile will count.
    Wouldn't it be something if the substitute worked for the Trumpet Player, and we could buy any other floor decoration???

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I am a fan of the goals to buy counters and ovens to achieve goals. I haven't really wanted those decor items, but because I like goals and had to buy the decor to complete the goals I now have rare items I would never have bought otherwise. I found that I was challenged to devise new patterns in my decor, and I now really like those pieces! This makes the game interesting to me.
    I am the complete opposite. I strongly dislike having to buy decor items to complete a goal. I have specific tastes and a great many of the newer items i just don't like and will never ever use. And I hate clutter. I immediately sold back the valentines counters, tables and chairs.

I don't consider any item "rare" either. BS always will have new items and ovens. And new "goals" to accomplish. If they feel the need to make purchasing decor items part of a goal then they need to make them completely affordable for ALL players. 5k max would be a simple and affordable amount.

The idea of using gems to complete a goal is wrong as well. And had this been disclosed prior to the goal, as possibly a leader announcement I wonder how many users would have chosen to participate? They could have even made the trumpet player available at the onset for the 12 gems. That would have been less sneaky.

I equate that type of heads up with a buy $25 worth of Clinque and get your free gift announcement I get form my local department store. A "gift w/purchase"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce510 View Post
    I am the complete opposite. I strongly dislike having to buy decor items to complete a goal. I have specific tastes and a great many of the newer items i just don't like and will never ever use. And I hate clutter. I immediately sold back the valentines counters, tables and chairs.

I don't consider any item "rare" either. BS always will have new items and ovens. And new "goals" to accomplish. If they feel the need to make purchasing decor items part of a goal then they need to make them completely affordable for ALL players. 5k max would be a simple and affordable amount.

The idea of using gems to complete a goal is wrong as well. And had this been disclosed prior to the goal, as possibly a leader announcement I wonder how many users would have chosen to participate? They could have even made the trumpet player available at the onset for the 12 gems. That would have been less sneaky.

I equate that type of heads up with a buy $25 worth of Clinque and get your free gift announcement I get form my local department store. A "gift w/purchase"
    I agree that it's wrong to have to spend gems to complete goals. I would consider buying the trumpeter for 12 gems, but why have to complete this string of goals just to get the opportunity to be able to buy one? I don't really see it as a "gift with purchase" if we're not awarded one from the completing Flambe Train.

I am totally ticked at this goal. I wasted my coins (and time) to finish the Bananas Foster and unlock the trumpeter to find out that they want me to spend 12 gems on a stupid figurine that I won't ever use to only get 2 gems back? I'm trying to save my gems to expand again after saving up $4 million to expand. I don't use real money on games.

Can someone tell me exactly after finishing what goal will reward the piano? I did pay 4 gems to skip the trumphet player but did all the other requirements. I'm now working on "It ain't over yet" goal.
    I have nbrs who quit the goals, didn't pay to skip the trumphet and still unlocked the drink machines and have the piano. I asked about it and she said she got the piano after completing the jazz stove goal. No dice for me.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-14-13 at 07:14 PM. Reason: typo

Farm Supplier
    After jazz it up is it ain't over yet

Have 2 musical drink machines
    Serve

10 chicory coffee 45 mins
    15 disco coffe 1 hr
    25 music frappe. 2 hr

New Resident
    what oven do you use to bake bananas foster??