Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 3-6-13 - EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    I got the Pain Peridido goal after completing the "Take the Flambe Train goal". You can't complete "Kick It Off" until you finish baking Pain Peridido and buying the drummer.
    Oh okay thanks. So the order should be "Take the flambre train" - > Pain Peridido (After completing, will unlock the musicial drink machine) -> Kick it off ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    I got the Pain Peridido goal after completing the "Take the Flambe Train goal". You can't complete "Kick It Off" until you finish baking Pain Peridido and buying the drummer.
    So does that mean "Take The Plambe Train" unlocks the Trumpet Player and then Pain Peridido unlocks the Jazz Drummer needed for "Kick It Off"?

Fashion Designer
    In the past some goal chains have been separate, but it appears these are intertwined and both chains must be completed or skipped to collect all prizes.... There's no getting the appliance without getting the decor & vice versa.

Considering that goals are supposed to be interesting diversions for those who like that sort of thing, I'm pretty happy that it's been made complicated in this way. I don't really care about the prizes, I like the puzzle of completing the goal.

I am a fan of the goals to buy counters and ovens to achieve goals. I haven't really wanted those decor items, but because I like goals and had to buy the decor to complete the goals I now have rare items I would never have bought otherwise. I found that I was challenged to devise new patterns in my decor, and I now really like those pieces! This makes the game interesting to me.

I want to buy the crystal piano so badly. I've been working on all goals in the clipboard, buying tiles, tables, wallpapers,etc.. But I only got rewards, the glassed love is not even unlock yet. Do I have to do all tasks on the clipboard???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leezheng83 View Post
    I want to buy the crystal piano so badly. I've been working on all goals in the clipboard, buying tiles, tables, wallpapers,etc.. But I only got rewards, the glassed love is not even unlock yet. Do I have to do all tasks on the clipboard???
    I thought glassed love was a valentines goal item

Farm Supplier
    @Rebel9210 - Did you pay gems for the Trumpeter?

Farm Supplier
    Did you pay gems for the trumpeter?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal6789 View Post
    @Rebel9210 - Did you pay gems for the Trumpeter?
    I used 4 gems to skip it.

Can we get the drink machine without buying the trumpet player or using gems to skip buying the trumpet player? Just wondering if we can not complete the "Kick It Off" goal and still get the drink machine after baking the Pain Perdido and buying floor tiles.

Fashion Designer
    It has been confirmed that completing the Pain Perdido goal, this unlocks the drummer so you can buy it and complete your jazz band for the "Kick it Off" goal.

In short, you will have to spend gems in order to unlock the drink machine.