Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 3-6-13 - EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    So all that work for the opportunity to BUY a trumpet player for 12 GEMS!!!!

I thought I would be awarded one FREE!!!

Any official word from TL on the trumpet player yet? It seems odd to me that that bass player costs 6,000 coins and the drummer costs 12,000 coins, but the trumpet players costs 12 gems.

Executive Chef
    Hope they can change it to coins. Else I may just give up after unlocking the second appliance

Executive Chef
    Was similarly shocked in fasion story by new st patricks goals requiring gems but at least they are in the first step so we dont waste time and coins going down that path. Unlike this trumpet player surprise.

Host(ess)
    U can skip it for 4 gems or buy it for 4 gens

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Was similarly shocked in fasion story by new st patricks goals requiring gems but at least they are in the first step so we dont waste time and coins going down that path. Unlike this trumpet player surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by darcyknightley View Post
    Edit-gems

Host(ess)
    We will get the musical drink machine after completing the goal "Pain Peridido" right?

In order to get the goal "Pain Peridido", we have to complete what? "Kick it off" or "Take the Flambe Train"

I'm interested in the drink machine only, not the piano.

Quote Originally Posted by darcyknightley View Post
    In my game (iOS), I can skip for 4 gems or buy the trumpet player for 12 gems. Is your game different from mine?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I bought 8 green wallpaper for 800 coins instead of 8 music wallpaper for 40,000 coins and it counted towards the goal. Fits better with St. Patrick's Day too. For past goals, it has worked for floors tiles too.

Does anyone know if it works for counters? For the "Jazz It Up" goal it says to buy 3 brass counters and 2 treble clocks. If it does work I could just buy 3 mocha or grey counters for 5k each instead of 3 brass for 7k each and save myself 6k total.
    Well I found out buying any counters does NOT work with the Jazz It Up goal. I was out of counters and had to buy 1 to place a new recipes so I bought a mocha counter. I didn't count towards the goal. You have to buy the brass counters or skip with gems to get through it.

Quote Originally Posted by babylovesify View Post
    We will get the musical drink machine after completing the goal "Pain Peridido" right?

In order to get the goal "Pain Peridido", we have to complete what? "Kick it off" or "Take the Flambe Train"

I'm interested in the drink machine only, not the piano.
    I got the Pain Peridido goal after completing the "Take the Flambe Train goal". You can't complete "Kick It Off" until you finish baking Pain Peridido and buying the drummer.