Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

how much the Penjing Trees???

@PinkYStePh: You need to complete step 1 to step 4 of the goals to unlock the ice cream machine. Refer to the first post for the guide.

@Sunnydays612: You will need to unlock the action lee ice cream machine first then the action chef stove next. Just refer to the first post for the guide.

@redcardqueentara: You don't need to spend gems for the Penjing Trees. Just follow the first post for the guide and complete them. The tree will be unlock and available for purchase once you have completed the necessary goals.

@Cyphoria: Try this trick. Purchase any wallpaper.

@trias03: Penjing Trees = 6,000 coins.

Banned
    Yes finally done with rs goals ..... Still working on bakery ones

How do I take the ice cream to my neighbors

Never mind I got it...done!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyphoria View Post
    I have trouble completing the goal, "Sense of Serenity". The goal is to Buy 4 of each Meditation Tables and Chairs, and buy 8 Cherry Blossom Wallpaper, but I had already purchased the wallpapers before I had given the goal and can't complete it.

I've emailed support a few days ago and they've yet to respond.
    Buy any other wallpaper should work

this is the action chef lee reward, don't think it's been posted yet. it's awarded after you complete the "The Rise of Action Chef Lee" goal (cook recipes on the action chef stove). imho, not as cute as the jade dragon! still waiting for my ice creams to finish so i can finally collect it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1179[1].jpg 
Views:	580 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	6010  

Rhino Keeper
    RS allows each player to receive only a certain amount of gifts per day. so most players feel that if they were to accept request, that would lessen their quota for gifts receive. of coz most players would prefer to receive the max gifts possible, hence they would decline requests in order to have more quota to receive gifts.

There's a funny glitch for the Green Tea Sundae on the action lee ice cream appliance. You need to tap 3 times for the preparation and only 1 time to serve the food. Isn't it normally 2 times for the preparation and 2 times to serve the food? The sesame ice cream and mochi ice cream didn't have this funny glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    There's a funny glitch for the Green Tea Sundae on the action lee ice cream appliance. You need to tap 3 times for the preparation and only 1 time to serve the food. Isn't it normally 2 times for the preparation and 2 times to serve the food? The sesame ice cream and mochi ice cream didn't have this funny glitch.
    I noticed that too!