Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Quote Originally Posted by heidik901 View Post
    I'm adding some of you who offered or gave your names. I never send food. I send special parts during a quest, and send paint, screws, (regular parts) the rest of the time. I send gifts to every neighbor (who isn't alreadyIfull) every day. And send return gifts immediiately when imseemthem. i accept requests asap, every couple of hours or so. Of you leave a special request on my wall, I'll send that. Gifts are an important part of this game, and you'll never get French toast from me!
    A
    Honestly, I might not visit every, but always return your visit if you leave a message on my wall.

Also anyone feel free to invite me, especially on Bakery because I have only a few neighbors. I also play Castlestory. If you don't play that game I recommend it.

Storm8: heidik901
    Hi. I have great neighbors too... But I'm in the same boat. I send gifts daily..especially parts when there are goals if anyone needs a neighbor my storm id is winter2407

Host(ess)
    Would anyone mind me making a new topic for neighbours who gift new parts either on this forum or the add me forum? (I don't think there is one specifically for new parts people xD) If it was regularly updated on the first post with an alphabetical list of names who gift new parts when they come out (and regular parts the rest of the time) it would make it easier for people to find good neighbours, especially for goals.
    Although it seems I can't edit posts here I just remembered...so it'll be a post yourself jobbie :3

Add me: UnHoLyNuGgEt
    I gift special parts for quest everyday and accept requests asap.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, let keep this thread for discussing the goals. If you need neighbors you can send a private message to members , or post in the adme forum.

https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisp...t-Story-Add-Me
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi im in need of help.i have a goal that says i have to cook and serve 30 mocha ice creams yet when i go in appliances the action lee ive cream machine says goal on it and is still locked.i have been completely goals so what should i do? Any ideas ad to wht the machine is still locked?because i can'tcomplete the goal without it please help

Quote Originally Posted by dopefrsshbabii View Post
    Hi im in need of help.i have a goal that says i have to cook and serve 30 mocha ice creams yet when i go in appliances the action lee ive cream machine says goal on it and is still locked.i have been completely goals so what should i do? Any ideas ad to wht the machine is still locked?because i can'tcomplete the goal without it please help
    Have you completed the first few part of the goals yet? I remember getting the action lee ice cream machine unlocked after completing step 3 or 4. Just refer to the first post for guide.

can anyone tell me how to unlock the ice cream machine? please

Host(ess)
    Hi. I'm having problems with this Goal as well. I was doing well, finished Step 1 (The Fallen Champion) and was working my way through Step 2: completed 10 corned beef hash and had cooked/brewed about 3 of the 10 chocolate milk required and then it disappeared and then jumped to Step 4 so I'm guessing that until I finish Step 2 (step 3 already done) that I won't be able to get the Action Chef Stove?

This is all very confusing.

I can't buy the ice cream maker says "goal" but its locked. I paid gems for the dang trees since never unlocked! Now doing on this ice cream maker. IF its due 2 not completing another task then its poor planning TL should a been built n 2 the same goal NOT 2 different 1 waiting on the other! I've spent a lot on gems so upset I wasted on skippin trees task Cuz of planning screw up :-\

New Resident
    I have trouble completing the goal, "Sense of Serenity". The goal is to Buy 4 of each Meditation Tables and Chairs, and buy 8 Cherry Blossom Wallpaper, but I had already purchased the wallpapers before I had given the goal and can't complete it.

I've emailed support a few days ago and they've yet to respond.