Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Having the same problems. Feel free to add me. I never ignore requests.

Thank you it made my day 💟

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepleb View Post
    8 origami paper and 5 chef hats
    Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I thought you got something better as a reward goal prize, Chef Lee is alright but I'm not a big fan of the dragon. Oh well I can stop doing these goals.

Host(ess)
    I will toss my hat into the ring as a helpful neighbor looking for other helpful neighbors! I'm in BS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SigiSeidel View Post
    I want to buy wooden "om" which I found in designmode at the "clock decoration folder". If I click it an try to put it on al free place, it can be fixed in my restaurant. Om is not moved to the restaurant display. What?s wrong with my Rest.?
    Try placing it on the wall. It's a wall decoration.

I'm adding some of you who offered or gave your names. I never send food. I send special parts during a quest, and send paint, screws, (regular parts) the rest of the time. I send gifts to every neighbor (who isn't alreadyIfull) every day. And send return gifts immediiately when imseemthem. i accept requests asap, every couple of hours or so. Of you leave a special request on my wall, I'll send that. Gifts are an important part of this game, and you'll never get French toast from me!
    A
    Honestly, I might not visit every, but always return your visit if you leave a message on my wall.

Also anyone feel free to invite me, especially on Bakery because I have only a few neighbors. I also play Castlestory. If you don't play that game I recommend it.

Storm8: heidik901

Hi I just invited some of you. I cleaned house a few days ago. Im in the same spot with parts. I dont always tipp everyday, BUT I DO gift current parts, and requests everyday. The only time I do gift food is when we dont have anything to build. Then I gift stew for Resturant and capps in Bakery. Oh By the way TL good work!

Quote Originally Posted by heidik901 View Post
    I'm adding some of you who offered or gave your names. I never send food. I send special parts during a quest, and send paint, screws, (regular parts) the rest of the time. I send gifts to every neighbor (who isn't alreadyIfull) every day. And send return gifts immediiately when imseemthem. i accept requests asap, every couple of hours or so. Of you leave a special request on my wall, I'll send that. Gifts are an important part of this game, and you'll never get French toast from me!
    A
    Honestly, I might not visit every, but always return your visit if you leave a message on my wall.

Also anyone feel free to invite me, especially on Bakery because I have only a few neighbors. I also play Castlestory. If you don't play that game I recommend it.

Storm8: heidik901
    Plz add me as well id: lorax211 Most of my nbrs are inactive and don't return part/goal requests! Now i'm ok with nbrs who cant tip often, i have 2 kids and a very busy schedule, but i gift and return all part/goal requests and tip about twice a week unless i have the extra time to play! I also play bakery story & fashion story! It would be really great to have some good nbrs who will answer your part/goal requests and gift the things we need to complete these goals!

Rhino Keeper
    I think I have reached the maximum of neighbour I can afford now. sorry....

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast