Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Host(ess)
    Ahh I think I am called Pennypies Forgot that the name was different to the ID!

Rhino Keeper
    You can invite me too.Welcome

I want to buy wooden "om" which I found in designmode at the "clock decoration folder". If I click it an try to put it on al free place, it can be fixed in my restaurant. Om is not moved to the restaurant display. What?s wrong with my Rest.?

I am stuck! What do I do if I've already brought the blossom thingy wallpaper? I can't buy eight more because there isn't any place left of my restaurant! What do I do??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mochamaker View Post
    I am stuck! What do I do if I've already brought the blossom thingy wallpaper? I can't buy eight more because there isn't any place left of my restaurant! What do I do??
    Buy any other wallpaper

hi all,
    I was pleasantly surprise this morning to see I had new neighbours. thank you for adding me and gifts I receive to finish my machine.

I hope I send you the right gifts you needed today or you can tell me here what u need.
    Feel free to add me to BS as well, I am looking for parts for the musical drink machine.. thinking ahead.. think its drum sticks

Back to cooking
    thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyann2006 View Post
    I agree, I send all my neighbours origami and jade and what I get in return is food and old parts. less than 5% or my neighbour send me what I need, so now i am stuck waiting on the another machine and the 14 eggs.
    For now at least I can make mocha icecream.. maybe bad choice of neighbours.. need to do spring cleaning and but now I will make a note of who sends what so this way i know who are good neighbours..

Dont get me wrong but I think some of them send u the wrong gifts on purpose.....and some decline your request.
    Wow..really? Do people decline their nbr's requests? It involves only 1 tab to accept for crying out loud. I've never declined anyone's request for parts.

This game is all about collaboration, NOT competition. I hope my nbrs don't do that to me. But, it's hard to keep track cos I have almost 200 nbrs to socialize with. 😛

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprimerib View Post
    Wow..really? Do people decline their nbr's requests? It involves only 1 tab to accept for crying out loud. I've never declined anyone's request for parts.

This game is all about collaboration, NOT competition. I hope my nbrs don't do that to me. But, it's hard to keep track cos I have almost 200 nbrs to socialize with. 😛
    Wow 200? I can't imagine coping with that many, I can barely cope with 50!

I may have missed this, but what and how many parts are needed for the action chef stove?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoland82 View Post
    I may have missed this, but what and how many parts are needed for the action chef stove?
    8 origami paper and 5 chef hats

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast