Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Android] Dragon Story: Google Play's Anniversary

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

[Android] Dragon Story: Google Play's Anniversary

Greetings, Caretakers! Celebrate Google Play's first anniversary with a FREE gift! Log in and complete Google Play B-Day and Placing The Present goals to receive your Robot Monument!

Be sure to tell us how much you like the Robot Monument on our Facebook Page!

This opportunity ends on 3/13/13!

Banned
    Oh so that's why I received requests for something for a RSVP birthday.... I guess it's from my android neighbors

Androids wanted something android exclusive... I guess they now have it ... Congrats

Please post pics of your exclusive items

Rhino Keeper
    Ah ha! Is that why I've been getting birthday requests! Are these Android only goals and reward. If so yay for my Android cousins - enjoy and keep sending me your requests and I will accept them as fast as I am able

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Cue the platform parity freak outs in 3....2....
    Lol I had to laugh

Banned
    I got one before, I would like the option to store it because my island is quite small.. but I'll just have to make more room for it.

Banned
    So fun! I hope we get a gift, every day for a week like we did in bakery, pet shop and thr military game. Bring on the items from a good box! Hints galore.....

is it only one goal (ask 5bday cards & visit 5 community nbrs) or still more goals? as I only see xp & coins as the reward for that goal.

Farm Supplier
    That is it. When you have made your visits and received your cards you will get a large android decoration.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chefline View Post
    is it only one goal (ask 5bday cards & visit 5 community nbrs) or still more goals? as I only see xp & coins as the reward for that goal.
    There is another goal, just to get it out the market and put it on your island.

Rhino Keeper
    O_O is it only for today or can i still do it tomarrow my neighbors are being selfish atm

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast