Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Decorate Your Own Lucky Clover! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kisseop View Post
    Why not? I like my entry , otherwise I wouldnt submit it. I wasnt sure if it was good enough to win but I'm glad I did. Even if I didnt, I would've congratulated winners. Contests are never 100% fair, every judge has different style.
    I think you deserved to win! As well as all the other winners, so congratulations! All the entries are fun and creative! I'm just glad I didn't have to pick just four favourites! I hope everybody keeps participating just for the fun and to hear comments on their art, not just to win! Love all the clovers, btw!

kisseop, don't jump up, I am surely glad to see you as one of the winners. Your creativity makes me smile

er... I have no intention to pinpoint anyone.. or stir up something... just I assume this kind of design contest should encourage originality like last concept contest. If last contest did not allow an ready image, I don't see the point why this contest allows and also wins...

And you are right, there is no 100% fair. TL make some guidelines for us to follow. It is reasonable, right? But we never know their guideline or scoreboard to choose winners. That's why so much chaos. That's why I do not enter this kind of contest again.

I think my words are pretty much enough and I'm even not a contestant! I just hope to see better contests held in the future. And really, this contest is supposed to celebrate, so let's celebrate! Be Happy Everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miumiuprada View Post
    just I assume this kind of design contest should encourage originality like last concept contest. If last contest did not allow an ready image, I don't see the point why this contest allows and also wins...
    I completely agree with this. I don't think that ready images should be allowed, especially after others took lots of time to carefully design their entry, rather than copying and pasting an image onto it. That's all I have to say about that.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoRaven View Post
    I completely agree with this. I don't think that ready images should be allowed, especially after others took lots of time to carefully design their entry, rather than copying and pasting an image onto it. That's all I have to say about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    i for one thought yours was great..... i dont know why some are hating on others entries
    be happy for those who won

anyways congrats to all the winners even though i didnt submit entry i enjoyed watching everyone creativeness
    Thanks sweetstuff ♥♥♥♥♥

As for the originality, the contest was about creativity which doesnt necessarily forbid using given images, especially those from TL games. BUT i prefered when there were themed categories in choosing the winners. NOT digital, non digital but like: most creative, original, funny etc. Also it'd be awesome if WE, forum users could vote in special separate category : forum users' choice ;-)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-13-13 at 04:11 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kisseop View Post
    BUT i prefered when there were themed categories in choosing the winners. NOT digital, non digital but like: most creative, original, funny etc. Also it'd be awesome if WE, forum users could vote in special separate category : forum users' choice ;-)
    Good suggestion!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by thiny19 View Post
    Maggieyyli, Kitsunelady & Kiash LOVEEEEE THE ART WORK:-)

Andrianssto - you are funny:-) by reading all the messages, it made me really laugh (which i really needed at the moment)
    so, to add up for the fun, i totally agreed with cedkugedchgd!!! Lol:-D
    Aww, thanks! I wanted to make something I could use afterwards, so if I didn't win, it wouldn't be a total loss, lol. It's being sent to my sister's family to use as a decoration.

Congrats to the winners!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats winners:-)

Congests winners

Executive Chef
    congrats winners

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314