Decorate Your Own Lucky Clover! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Everybody could use a good luck charm, and St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner!
How would you decorate your lucky clover? Glitter, hearts, stamps or bright orange? Whatever your vision is, we want to see it!
Create your ideal good luck clover and share it with us.
Edit or print out a copy of this blank clover and design/color it to the best of your ability!
To download the template, Right click >> Save Image As...
- Design the provided blank 4 leaf clover using whichever medium you choose.
- Digitally designed clovers will only be judged against one another.
- Non-digitally (crayon, marker, etc.) designed clovers will only be judged against one another.
- All content must be forum appropriate (Forum Rules and Policies).
- The two best clovers from each category (digital and non-digital), which follow all of the rules, will win!
- To submit your digitally designed clover, upload the file to imgur or other image uploading website and post the image in this thread.
- To submit your non-digitally designed clover, scan or take a picture of your finished clover and upload the file to imgur or other image uploading website and post the image in this thread.
- Your entry must include your Storm8 ID and your favorite TeamLava game (this is where your Gems or Gold will be awarded if you win).
- Your entry must be posted as a reply to this thread no later than Monday, March 11 by 12pm PST.
- There is a limit of ONE entry per player - you cannot submit an entry in both categories.
- There will be four winners, as described above, who will win 100 Gems for the game of their choice (500 Gems for Bubble Mania, Bubble Mania Blitz, or Castle Story; or 500 Gold for Jewel Mania, Dragon Story, or Monster Story).
- You can select only one TeamLava game to receive the Gems or Gold.
Cool contest! Totally doing it!
Can we just draw and not print/download the template?
Yes u can.. draw it, design it the way u like take a pic of it and post it..
Is Pet Shop Story included in the contest?
Should it be game driven? Like my fav game is bakery story should I make my clover revolve around bakery story?
The Honorable Panda
The rules state you need to use the template.
Originally Posted by henrylucky
If you win, you can have your gems/gold sent to any TL game.
Originally Posted by sparklegirly
You can decorate it any way you want. Just make sure you include your Storm8 ID and your favorite TeamLava game
Originally Posted by codenameraven
in your post.
Need me? Send Me A Private Message
Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.
Heres My entry:
Favorite Game: Dragon Story (Original)
Isle Name: Dragons Place
Favorite Game- Bakery Story(original plzz)
Last edited by kooky panda; 03-05-13 at 07:35 PM.
Reason: embedded picture