16 34.78%
  • - mini golf

15 32.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Mar 5

Umbrella Store, Rubber Ducky shoppe, Flower Market, Penthouse suites

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice to have the possibility to change the color of some buildings... or at least make some buildings in a variety of colors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by threeway5 View Post
    - More trees! Naitive Pine Trees, Gum Trees, etc.
    - Car wash
    - Bridges!! (Not listed in the Ongoing content list above)
    - Sears Tower Wonder (this one if for you Krystal Kove!)
    - More Roads! Freeway, Roundabouts, Traffic Lights, etc.
    - Street Lights! Street lights, hedges, fences, etc. should be able to be placed ON TOP of existing building/decor.
    Totally agree with the trees, bridges, roads and lights/hedges etc.
    Additionally a more urban looking primary school and a new mall - or the current one without the christmas decor

Fashion Designer
    I totally love all the choices in the poll, but especially the Spa (business), Zoo (community), Lake House (residence), and Beach Theme (decorations). A College/University would be a great community building as well. I prefer modern, sleek designs so more buildings like the Glass House and the Glass Suite would be great! I saw a suggestion about Times Square, which would be awesome!

I miss the giant Sequoia Trees on the old city story. Would love to see those back!

New Resident
    Increasing the factory and energy caps would be amazing. I think maybe the energy cap should even match your level, that would be nice. Also, if the factory cap isn't increased(or even if it is) I would love to see some more residence options. Seems like almost every update comes with tons of business and community lots but rarely ever new residences. Some new plant life options would be nice too, as well as the option to change the grass below(like to sand for the Vegas section). Also I wish there was a way to not have fences take up an entire space. It would be nice to place them down on the edge of lots so that a tree or flowers could be placed next to them.

Rhino Keeper
    It's time to ask for summer items, so they can't say there isn't enough time to design them.

I would like a fireworks stand, and fireworks that shoot into the air when you collect coins. This would be good for 4th of July and New Years Eve.

Amusement park for the beach. It would be interesting and a good way to add some color to the city.

The winter trees without the snow. That should be really easy to do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by noctual View Post
    Increasing the factory and energy caps would be amazing. I think maybe the energy cap should even match your level, that would be nice. Also, if the factory cap isn't increased(or even if it is) I would love to see some more residence options. Seems like almost every update comes with tons of business and community lots but rarely ever new residences. Some new plant life options would be nice too, as well as the option to change the grass below(like to sand for the Vegas section). Also I wish there was a way to not have fences take up an entire space. It would be nice to place them down on the edge of lots so that a tree or flowers could be placed next to them.
    Alternatively, instead of increasing factory caps, TL could up the goods count for each contract to match the growing number of businesses we have to keep supplied. I kind of like this better since factories can take up a lot of space we could otherwise use for other buildings or decor.

New buildings and decorations are great I love the weekly updates but I really think that team lava needs to sort out expansion, it just takes too long!!!! First you have to get 80,000 coins then you need to get 64 permits and then you have to wait two days until the expansion is completed AND THEN you have to clear trees before you can build anything. Overall this whole process takes about a week and uses a lot of energy so it's really difficult to build any of the new buildings as soon as they come out. Please try and resolve this problem. Thank you! 😊

New Resident

Changes to be made!!!

We need more energy , but first of all more industries to provide much more supplies . It has become unrealistic... E.G for the florist : 310 supplies... It s huge! And there should be a longer period of time for collecting the money . Soon many won t be able to play anymore if we keep going like this... Imagine in 2-3 months when so many new buildings will be released we won t be able to supply even half of the businesses that we have... Please do somethig..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast