Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Story: Jack Russell Did Not Get Created

New Resident

Question Pet Shop Story: Jack Russell Did Not Get Created

Hello,

I completed the collection for the Jack Russell in Pet Shop Story and click on Select/Accept the Reward for it, but it did not get created in my store. Did I miss a step?

If I backstep, in my shop goals, I accidently "purchased" the "skip this step" for the Jack Russell, and it did not get created in my store then. So, I decided to complete the collection. And, it still has not been created. I have powered down and restarted my iPad and still no Jack Russell.

Can anyone help me with this? I would like to get a Cojack.

Thanks.

New Resident
    RESOLVED: It seems the Jack Russell was placed in my Storage area. I was expecting it to ask me to place it in the store. Now I know to look in storage for animals as well as items.

The Honorable Panda
    Yeah, glad you found the little guy!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi hi, I did the same. I had a hart attack! And few tears but then discovered it in storage )))

Is it true that you must complete the task even if skipping for 10 gems? Why is skipping the step an option if you must complete the task anyway? It is a game design flaw and needs to be corrected. AND i NEED MY 10 GEMS RESTORE

I found a roundabout way to make the Jack Russell appear if it doesn't show up when you complete your collection and its not in storage. First, click on your breeder & tap on the cushion. In the area where it allows you to choose the first animal to crossbreed choose the Welsh Corgi. The other choice should have the Jack Russell listed but it will be locked. Click on it anyway and that will make the Jack Russell appear in your store.

I did this with the chihuahua

New Resident
    I paid to buy a mate for the jack russell terrier. It took my coins and there WAS a second dog. When I quit the game and came back later, the dog and my coins were gone. It's not in my storage. Any ideas??

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on this.

New Resident
    I was wondering why I did not get my jack Russell when I completed "Devoted Companions". It's not in my storage either! Please help!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast