Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Weekly Update (3/5/13) - Fresh Spring Catalogue

Nightclub Owner

Fashion: Weekly Update (3/5/13) - Fresh Spring Catalogue

Check out the new Spring Fashion Catalogue

TL Blog

It’s time to watch all the flowers blooming. Cozy up into a relaxing lounge chair and take in all of the beautiful colors. Check out the new Blossom Counter and Thin Blossom Counter in Fashion Story!
    Don’t miss out on when these other new items bloom:
    • Spring Dressing Room
    • Spring Flowers Wall D?cor
    • Crystal Tree Wall D?cor

Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-13 at 07:56 PM.

Ugly, the last of couple of months the catalogs have been.just awful!! Plz can we have some cute clothes that r worth me buying gems I'm not wasting money on this!! All of these items should cost coins! Hideous!!!!

It's okay we have color, jury still out on the shoes sandals would have been cutter with this or the flat loafers in this color would have worked to. I like the bag. Green is the color of the year. Maybe tomorrow the shoes will be different I've seen them change what they show in the teaser before than what the actual catalog is we get espcially shoes.

New Resident
    Love this look, especially the green. I live in Manhattan and shoes like that are very popular lately.

Farm Supplier
    great shoes , indifferent dress , ugly bag, jewelry for grannies ... xd

I would love 2 see more playfull clothes like more short skirts this is very ugg like for my mom... no 20year old girl would wear this,

Quote Originally Posted by kiwyro View Post
    I would love 2 see more playfull clothes like more short skirts this is very ugg like for my mom... no 20year old girl would wear this,
    Lol I guess sometime they have to design for US ole foggies haha..but I work with a 22 YR old she has a dress just like this color wave a bit shorter she wears with leggings.

Executive Chef
    Definitely not my taste... especially the shoes...

Executive Chef
    I've been aching for a pair of clogs! The catalog looks very sophisticated, the dress and bag would be something I'd see in Forever 21. (Aztec and zig-zag prints are very in-style right now.) Very nice catalog but I'm not so sure about the decor.

The dress looks like the pattern the tele used to make when it went on the fritz 😁... Just saying. If the intent was to go for the "Lady Gaga" look on the shoes...Fail. Which leaves the necklace & purse also lacking in "taste" (Dare I say tact?). I'm not sure which Hexi color palette the designers are using, but I'm sure there are some wonderful designers here that would be more then willing to share theirs. 👍

Not commenting on the wall art nor vases: words escape me - wait, tacky. The dressing room is cute for the under 20yrs of age crowd. The counters are about the ONLY thing out of this weeks update worth a small mention of a passable "nice".

Overall: C- to the designers... Sorry Guys & Gals 😳

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast