Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Force closes and takes energy

Angry Force closes and takes energy

I recently started playing this game, and to be honest i really liked it. I thought nothing big of the first few times the game forced closed and took my energy with it. however it's becoming impossible to move on in the game as it force closes so many times. I'm only on the 4th or 5th island i think and it is IMPOSSIBLE to move ahead. on top of that I have to wait an hour for ONE measly energy refill!!! Come on TL. I had planned to keep this game on my phone and invest in some gems because i really liked it but now i'll only keep it until I'm finished with the Bubble Mania goals on Bakery Story and collect my gem reward, THEN I'm uninstalling this game!

New Resident
    That happend to me to alot of time!
    Is that a bug?

Thanks for your feedback on the energy refill and I will pass this along to the rest of the team for discussion. TeamLava cares about our users and we take their thoughts into consideration.

However, the force closing is a more critical issue. Can you tell me what level this occurred in, did you receive any sort of message before or after the force close, and is this the Storm8 ID you play the game with?
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    happened to me too.
    STOLE my energy.

on the 5th island.
    no msg.
    yes, this is the same ID.

I listed multiple shut downs over and over and over with very specific detail. It's happened to me more times than I can count. I'm glad to see someone else complain about this, they've been ignoring mine lately...

Yes, i have also had it shut down and i lose energy.

Thank you for responding BadCobra. Here's is one example, this happened about 5 minutes ago:

froze right here

I am not hitting Force Close. I am waiting to see if it will respond. I need 2 more stars to get to the 6th island and this particular game would have awarded me those 2 extra stars as i previously earned only 1 on the level.

BTW I apologize for the pics being so big.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue with the game freezing up. It happens several times a day and has happened on many different levels. Very frustrating that when you finally get enough energy to pla the game freezes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast