Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding with Infinity

Breeding with Infinity

I was breeding anubis for more then week, so i breed i finity+magic and was getting magics all the time, but today all what i was getting from this combo just fires and fires then i tried to breed infinity+ water and got fair again and again.........what's going on, did anybody has this issue???????

Fashion Designer
    Somebody else mentioned in another post.... can't remember which about getting fire from a similar pair as yours.... Not sure what's going on there : /

Executive Chef
    shouldn't it be then super easy to get mercury?! omg!!

or nothing or crusader, i don't want crusader and i don't think that this glich will work for ultrarares. I will bee getting just non stop fires

Executive Chef
    take the chance and keep breeding infinity x water while the glitch is online!!! tell me when you get mercury cause fire fails are very short!

Fashion Designer
    Interesting, would this work using Diamond too?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Interesting, would this work using Diamond too?
    I was just wondering that... lol

no difference my infinity is glich, because any dragon what i did put with infinity in breeding den and i tried about 10 different elements dragons gives me just fires.

Fashion Designer
    Oh it's on Android, makes me wonder if this is on iOS too, but I have no empty nest lol, although the curiosity is ****ing me to try it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skystylestore View Post
    I was breeding anubis for more then week, so i breed i finity+magic and was getting magics all the time, but today all what i was getting from this combo just fires and fires then i tried to breed infinity+ water and got fair again and again.........what's going on, did anybody has this issue???????

For three days now no matter what i put with my diamond and infinity i get fires. On valentine edition i cant even use my infinity to breed. On the regular version there are glitches galore. Its making me sick. At least give something good! The oddest pairing was infinity and ceasar. Out came a fire!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast